Zac Efron: New 'Parkland' Pic!

Zac Efron: New 'Parkland' Pic!

Zac Efron scrubs up with Colin Hanks in this new image from Parkland.

Parkland summary: November 22nd, 1963 was a day that changed the world forever when young American President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. We follow in almost real time a handful of individuals forced to make split-second decisions after this incomprehensible event that would change their lives and forever alter our worlds landscape: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital, the chief of the Dallas Secret Service, the unwitting cameraman who captured what has become the most watched and examined film in history, the FBI Agents who had gunman Lee Harvey Oswald within their grasp and Vice President Lyndon Johnson who had to take control of a country in a moments notice.

Thrust into a scenario of unprecedented drama with unimaginable consequences, these key characters respond with shock, outrage, determination and courage. Woven together, their seemingly disparate perspectives make one of the most thrilling and powerful stories never told”.

The movie opens September 20th. Bigger pic inside…

Efron-parkland zac efron parkland pic 01
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 01
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 02
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 03
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 04
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 05
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 06
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 07
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 08
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 09

Photos: Exclusive Media Entertainment
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
IMO @ 4:44 pm on 08/31/2013

Zac has been looking amazing . I love that he is part of this film.
It was such an important time in our history and for our country.

OK @ 4:44 pm on 08/31/2013

Whoever says Zac can’t pull off being a doctor needs to see these pics and the trailer
I can’t wait to see this movie.

IMO @ 4:51 pm on 08/31/2013

@OK: Yep and let’s hope these pictures are authorized so or comments won’t disappear.

IMO @ 4:53 pm on 08/31/2013

@OK: BTW He pulls off being a young Resident pefectly. I have a doctor that looks younger than Zac .

IMO @ 4:57 pm on 08/31/2013

Typing too fast that should say our in # 3 and perfectly in # 4.

OK @ 5:15 pm on 08/31/2013

@IMO I need to go see your Doctor. My Doctor is so old he examined the Dead Sea when it was only sick.

OK @ 5:19 pm on 08/31/2013

@IMO Seiously I really want to see this movie. Everytime I see a new post on “Parkland” I envy more and more that you already saw it.
I’m very happy for you that you did see it and think you truly deserved it.
Question, Will you see it again when it is released?

OK @ 5:20 pm on 08/31/2013

Sorry that should be every time

IMO @ 5:30 pm on 08/31/2013

@OK: LOL that was a good one. Seriously my Doctor is so adorable and good gooking but it ends up being a bit embarrassing to be examined. LOL

IMO @ 5:32 pm on 08/31/2013

@OK: I am going to see it again I want to see if there were any changes made. At this point I’m just hoping it’s a wide release and not limited. I can’t wait to hear what is said after the screening in Venice.

IMO @ 5:33 pm on 08/31/2013

@OK: Take it away Ok

OK @ 5:35 pm on 08/31/2013

@IMO I’m really excited to see the reviews from Venice and then Toronto next week.

OK @ 5:38 pm on 08/31/2013

Not just for Zac but I love movies based on true historical events.

I have been a fan of Ariana for four or five years. When I first heard Higher on YouTube, I fell in love. Then I subscribed and heard all her songs as the years went by. One of my favorites is Rolling in the Deep; her voice is INCREDIBLE in that, I don’t even understand how she can be that phenomenal, but she is!! I also love Stick Around, it’s such a cute and fun song.

ANYWAY, I love how Ariana is just a normal girl like you and me, although she has an extraordinary talent. I can feel the connection that she has with us, and it makes me feel like I am a part of her life by being a fan. She always lets us know how much her Arianators mean to her, and that means a lot to me. She makes me feel like I am a part of something special. Sometimes in life at school and activities you don’t always feel included, but with Ariana and our fanbase, I always feel included. The fans all share a special thing, and it never makes me feel left out.

Ari has a spark in her when she sings. She puts all effort possible in everything she sings, and she never fails to impress. That’s what inspires me to always try my absolute best in every single thing I do. I am a dancer, and my life-long dream is to be Ariana’s backup dancer. I will never give up on this. When I feel like not trying in dance, that’s not an option. I think of how amazing Ari is and that if I want to dance for her, I have to be just as great a dancer as she is a singer. That’s a hard task to fulfill, but I’m NOT giving up until it happens. I want to thank Ariana for inspiring me to go for this challenging dream because it means a lot to me.

In her acting, she is fantastic. She is just as talented in acting as singing, and that is really impressive. Ariana is the total package; she’s an amazing idol. When you look up to someone like this, you feel like you could give someone your entire world just to meet them. That’s how I feel right now about Ariana. I want to meet her more than anything I could ever want or need! I feel weak right now typing this and thinking about actually coming in contact with Ari!!!!

When she came to New York, I didn’t have enough money to go to the concert and meet her, and I was devastated. My parents told me we won’t be able to pay for things like this for a while, so I have entered 17 contests this summer to meet my two idols Justin Bieber and Ariana, but unfortunately none of them worked out to my advantage.

This contest is my last hope, so I am praying this works out. Meeting Ariana is a dream I’ve had for a long time, and I feel like it’s finally time to make it come true. It would truly mean the world to me. Thank you so much for this opportunity to make a dream of mine happen! :)
Love,
Mackenna <3
LET ME SEE YOU PUT YOUR HEARTS UP!!
P.S. Another thing I love about Ariana is she doesn't make me feel like I need to be perfect and skinny (even though she is) because she never comments on that. She is so humble all the time.

I

LOVE

ARIANA

!!!

I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO THE LEAKED ALBUM, IT'S NOT RIGHT! BUT I WANT TO HEAR IT!! I CAAAANNNNTTT WAAAIIITTT UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN IT COMES OUT OFFICIALY! <3 :)

oops wrong contest that’s embarassing

OK @ 7:30 pm on 08/31/2013

Love looking at this pic. of Zac

sharona @ 7:56 pm on 08/31/2013

I cannot wait to see Parkland and it seems like we’ve been waiting forever. I seriously hope this gets a wide release because too many of Zac’s recent films except for TLO are indies and never play in any theatres anywhere around me. Zac is going to look so hot in this movie as a young intern on duty in the ER!

OK @ 9:24 pm on 08/31/2013

@Sharona I’m really hoping it goes into wide release also. I think it is important that everyone has a chance to see a movie like this and Zac is an extra benefit

Lawrence @ 11:15 pm on 08/31/2013

Yummy Zac!.

OK @ 12:01 am on 09/01/2013

Even though he is part of an ensemble I bet he holds his own.

OK @ 12:13 am on 09/01/2013

Can’t say it enough I really can’t wait for this movie.

OK @ 3:38 am on 09/01/2013

Time to say good night to the docs.

OK @ 7:57 am on 09/01/2013

“Parkland received a standing ovation at it’s first showing at he Venice Film Festival.

OK @ 8:49 am on 09/01/2013

First reviews are not that good. Still there are more reviews to come.

OK @ 8:52 am on 09/01/2013

Little difficult to be a review from someone who does not like Zac especially if “They” rated the movie 3 hours before the showing.

Pages: [1] 2 »