Ashley Tisdale: Orange Crochet Cutout Bathing Suit!

Ashley Tisdale: Orange Crochet Cutout Bathing Suit!

Ashley Tisdale holds hands with fiance Christopher French while heading to a house party in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (September 1).

The newly engaged couple joined their friends for the long Labor Day weekend celebration. Ashley, 28, even rocked an orange crochet suit for the pool party.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Tisdale

“It’s a breakfast in bed kinda day :)” Ashley wrote on Twitter earlier in the day.

Just the day before, Ashley and Chris took to the trails for a weekend hike.

25+ pics inside…

Tisdale-orange ashley tisdale orange one piece 16
Tisdale-orange ashley tisdale orange one piece 17
Tisdale-orange ashley tisdale orange one piece 18
Tisdale-orange ashley tisdale orange one piece 19
Tisdale-orange ashley tisdale orange one piece 20

Jay @ 11:20 pm on 09/01/2013

Why is this gorgeous, sexy girl with this tattooed piece of garbage?

Ashley can do so much better.

ONTd @ 11:59 pm on 09/01/2013

Maybe he’s good to her. Her last boyfriend cheated on her a number of times.

Chris @ 12:22 am on 09/02/2013

I agree with Jay’s comment above 100% !!!

Whitney @ 1:24 am on 09/02/2013

I wish the white trash look would quickly go out of style.

Mll @ 3:14 am on 09/02/2013

Went a little heavy on the tattoos there. Must have a fondness for needles, not a good sign.

Mll @ 3:15 am on 09/02/2013

@Jay: She’s no prize either.

Jereme @ 3:16 am on 09/02/2013

Look everybody it’s Ashley the irrelevant barbie doll Tisdale.

Jereme @ 3:27 am on 09/02/2013

Her hair is fake. Her nose is fake. Her boobs are fake and her hair is blonde which are all definitions of a barbie doll. Only staying relevant right now because of the paparazzi and not because of her work. Since she really doesn’t do much work anymore other than her production company because she lost all of her heart, drive, and passion for her acting and singing career. I feel sorry for all of the Ashley fans out there who want her to do more music and more movies. Ashley is being so selfish with her time as of late and it’s only going to get worse now that she is engaged and is attached at the hip to Chris.

Jereme @ 3:46 am on 09/02/2013

People on here most often use the excuse that we only see pics of what the paparazzi’s take pics of and that we don’t see pics of what she does all day. Well that excuse is bull crap because what excuse are those people going to use as to why she hasn’t done a CD in 4 years? or why she has only done 3 movies in 5 years? or why she hasn’t done a TV Show since Hellcats got cancelled 2 years ago? At this moment I am predicting that within 2-3 years she is no longer going to be relevant. I am sorry that I was ever a fan of her and that I wasted my time and money on her. She definitely wasn’t worth all of that. I can’t believe there are girls out there who call her their role model or their idol because to be quite honest she doesn’t deserve to be called that. She’s selfish, she lies, and she breaks promises. That’s not role model behavior or the behavior of somebody that other people would call their idol.

Maja Juhl @ 4:30 am on 09/02/2013

@Jereme: OMG, get a life! You’re not much better yourself you know!

scarlett @ 5:13 am on 09/02/2013

I’m sure this guy has a heart of gold but I’m sorry to say that he’s damn scary looking. And I never get why people get tatted up like that….like i really hate tatted sleeves on people. Kind of reminds me of Miley Cyrus’s half brother…Trace. I wonder what mom and dad said when they met him.

Brian @ 11:11 am on 09/02/2013

I’m in love with her.

Jereme @ 4:22 pm on 09/02/2013

@Maja Juhl I don’t have millions of fans around the world who depend on me, who love me, who really care about me, and who follow everything that I do but she does. For whatever reason she doesn’t really even truly care about her fans anymore. If she did than she wouldn’t have gone the last 4 years without making another CD and I know there are tons of fans out there who want her to make another CD because I have read about it on twitter and everywhere else, and she wouldn’t have only done 3 movies in the last 5 years. She’s only in it for the money so that she can continue living her life in the vacation life style that she lives which is why she only does a movie a year if that. She’s too busy going shopping, going to the gym, going to coffee bean, going to the hair salon, going on vacations, and doing things to care about her fans, to do more movies, to do more CDs/music, and to do more TV shows. She’s been doing nothing but disappointing her fans lately first by not doing another CD, making her fans wait day after day, year after year for her to do another one and recently dropping out of Left Behind. She disappointed them by doing that because they were expecting to see her in a movie and now they’re not going to get to. Sorry to say Ashley fans but the disappointments from her are just starting and they’re not going to stop. Which is why I call her selfish because she has been very selfish. But since she is engaged, has millions of dollars, and is about to get married do you really think that she cares about the fact that she disappoints her fans? I would say nope, she doesn’t.

In that aspect I am better than she is, actually we all are better than her because like I said we don’t have millions of fans around the world who depend on us who we constantly disappoint.

umm @ 5:44 pm on 09/02/2013

@Jereme: Oh I can’t wait to be more disappointed by Ashley <3

kelly martineau @ 7:15 pm on 09/02/2013

Ahsley is binging to dress like a **** like Vanessa is. Half her shorts aren’t botton. Why do these guys rolls up there pants legs? Is that the in style.
Gross looking couple on earth. V has a suit like that but her’s I think black.

Jereme @ 7:57 pm on 09/02/2013

Another reason why I say that she is so selfish is because look at the Ashley posts on here. 4 out of the last 5 Ashley posts on here she is with her hip attachment Chris. Not only is she being selfish with her time she is going to drag his career down with her as well since like I said they have been pretty much attached at the hip since they got engaged. Now I don’t know how big of a career that Christopher French has in music or whatever else he might have a career in because I really don’t know anything about him. I mean that’s messed up to drag somebody down with you, and there are people in this world who are happy to call her their role model? to call her their idol? and to be a fan of hers?

_ @ 11:12 pm on 09/02/2013

I still cant believe they are engaged… sure congrats. But they’ve only been together for 8 months. It seems a bit rushed. She was with Scott and even Jared longer than 8 months. If she thinks it’s right, then that’s good. But it just seems kind of fast…