Nathan Sykes on Dating Ariana Grande: 'Happiest I Have Been in My Life'!

Nathan Sykes on Dating Ariana Grande: 'Happiest I Have Been in My Life'!

Nathan Sykes has opened up about his new relationship with Ariana Grande and how he is the happiest he has ever been!

“Best thing about twitter is that you can’t retract anything you have said as there are always people to spread the word #YouKnowWhoYouAre,” the 20-year-old The Wanted singer tweeted. “On another note, I’m the happiest I have been in my life in sooo long and I’m so grateful that everyone is being nothing but supportive.”

Ariana even responded to the tweet with a simple smiley face!

Nathan then told her “so excited for your album to come out tomorrow!!” and he later sent her a simple heart in a tweet.

In case you missed it, check out what Ariana had to say about their relationship in a recent interview!

Credit: Jamie McCarthy, Rob Kim; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes

Whitney @ 6:00 pm on 09/02/2013

This girl is good, I’ll give her that. First she posted a picture of herself with Justin Bieber and now telling anyone who will listen about her newest “relationship” . She definitely knows how to get some publicity.

You guys are a really cutie couple.. But try to just live a great normal life like other people do like me. and have fun don’t rush it to fast, life is so beautiful and Ingo it, and your both 20 wow that’s a surprise…!!?:)

jacky @ 8:38 pm on 09/02/2013

Unknown @ 11:01 pm on 09/02/2013

@Whitney: THIS IS RUMOR! We have no way to know that she’s told anyone anything about a relationship with Nathan. And Justin kissed her, she didn’t plan any of that! Judge what you know for fact, not just chatter!

PLEASE! @ 11:14 pm on 09/02/2013

@jacky: You know nothing about her life! You don’t know what went wrong in her relationship with Jai. No one is perfectly innocent in any relationship, so saying that about him with nothing to back it up is foolish! And assuming that she is using Nathan to get fame is even worse. She had fame coming to her, because of her hard work, long before she met Nathan. And the way things are going for Ariana, its only gonna get better with time. The only men who can take credit for helping her career along are Scooter, and the other guys helping behind the scenes. Only a jealous fan of his, with hate in her heart would post something like that! Mad cause you can’t have’em!

She got this far on talent, she doesn’t need Nathan, Justin, or any of those others to keep it going, talent will take her the rest of the way! Stop buying into the fantasy, that ended when the music video wrapped. No one can prove that they have been so close since. Jai was around all the time, and everyone saw him with her, in videos and in public holding hands. Nathan is only really around for work!

Crystal @ 2:07 am on 09/03/2013

They are soo adorable!I really hope they’re happy together,for a long time!

jealous @ 9:57 am on 09/03/2013

@jacky:
Please, Jai was a little douchebag who used gay slurs as a insult even as he was dating her and pretended to jack off on babies. He was hardly anything a girl could ask for.

And it also doesn’t even sound like Ari is the one trying to initiate this relationship, Nathan is the one sending her flowers and tweeting about how happy he is. So far she is just being nice as far as anyone knows.

And that is a stupid joke that she would be using him for fame, Bieber has been pursuing her for years (which is why he made her post that pic of him kissing her when she didn’t want to) and she didn’t go that route when she could have easily.

Stephan @ 3:26 pm on 09/03/2013

Well, first of all, Ariana is one of the mist down-to-earth girls around and don’t tell me she isn’t because it radiates. You can see it.

Second of all, I think Jai took advantage of her. He just saw how “hot” she was on Twitter then got his fans to hook them up. I think she was just being nice with him. I mean, even when they were dating, he would just follow her around and look like he didn’t care about anything she did. Then he got a record contract for his band because of her.

As far as I can tell, Nathan just came into her life unexpectedly because Scooter Braun thought that Ariana’s song (which was just meant for her) would be a bit better off with Nathan in it. Turns out that maybe her life is a little more complete with him in it. He’s a good guy and he seems perfect for her. Plus they are taking it slow.

I don’t care that she recently got out of a relationship. She could have lost feelings for Jai ages ago and just been trying to keep things going anyway. Relationships are complicated and she would be missing out on life if she doesn’t seize the opportunity of love just because it’s happening too soon. That would just be an excuse to be miserable.

If you’re a Jai fan then great. I’m sure you think his life is better off without her anyway so do yourself a favor and forget about Ariana Grande…

mary @ 9:28 pm on 09/03/2013

i honestly don’t think they make a cute couple. I mean plus she just got out of a relationship not to long ago. This could just be for publicity but whatever

cmonty @ 10:33 pm on 09/03/2013

i dont know how she xcould move on from jai who she had said was the love of her life numerous times in a matter of weeks… i mean this HAS to be publicity or she reallly moves on quickly and hes a rebound

Stich @ 12:34 am on 09/04/2013

That was so quick.

l @ 2:34 am on 09/04/2013

WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT THEM?

Liam james payne @ 5:04 pm on 09/05/2013

“@Susie Cheeks-payne: I Think That Ariana Grande And Nathan Sykes Makes The Ugliest Couple Ever! She Needs To Give Him Back To Dionne Broomfield! I Think That Zayn Malik And Perrie Edwards Makes A Better Couple! I’m Even In A Relationship With One Guy Out Of One Direction Myself! But, I’m Not Going To Even Spill The Beans, Of Post On Facebook Who It Is! I Don’t Want My Best Friends Danielle, Louis, Harry , Or Eleanor To Know How The One Direction Guy Might Even Be! I Want No One To Know. My 1D Boyfriend Is Feeling Really Upset Right Now! So, I’ll Be A Good Girlfriend, And I’ll Even Comfort Him, And Make Sure He’s Okay! Me And My 1D Boyfriend Will Even Get Married Someday!”

@Susie Cheeks-payne shut up Susie and I am NOT getting married with YOU. im dating Sophia not you. so just back off. ariana grande and nathan sykes make a good couple and i am not upset because im not with you lol

and

“@jacky: Wow, Grande can’t stand being single. She needs to have a guy. Jai was loyal and anything a girl could ever ask for. Nathan is just someone that she could fill the bf job for her and get famous with too. Nathan is going to get hurt, i know it.”

@jacky You know nothing about her life! You don’t know what went wrong in her relationship with Jai. No one is perfectly innocent in any relationship, so saying that about him with nothing to back it up is foolish! And assuming that she is using Nathan to get fame is even worse. She had fame coming to her, because of her hard work, long before she met Nathan. And the way things are going for Ariana, its only gonna get better with time. The only men who can take credit for helping her career along are Scooter, and the other guys helping behind the scenes. Only a jealous fan of his, with hate in her heart would post something like that! Mad cause you can’t have’em!

so yea bye follow me on twitter! @Real_Liam_Payne :)

Liam James Payne @ 5:05 pm on 09/05/2013