Nick Jonas Kisses Olivia Culpo at US Open

Nick Jonas Kisses Olivia Culpo at US Open

Nick Jonas gives a kiss to new girlfriend Olivia Culpo while watching the 2013 U.S. Open in the LACOSTE Suite at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, Queens, New York on Tuesday afternoon (September 3).

The 20-year-old musician snuck in a sweet kiss to the current Miss Universe, 22, while sitting side by side with brother Joe and his girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler.

“US Open was so fun. Good people. Good tennis,” Nick wrote with an image of the group at the event.

Late last month, Nick joined Olivia in Rhode Island to meet her family.

10+ pics inside…

Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 01
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 02
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 03
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 04
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 05
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 06
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 07
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 08
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 09
Nick-olivia nick jonas olivia culpo kiss 10

Credit: David Lobel; Photos: INFPhoto
Posted to: Blanda Eggenschwiler, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas, Olivia Culpo

Pages: [1] 2 »
l @ 3:36 pm on 09/03/2013

he has become such an attention sicker…

hI @ 3:50 pm on 09/03/2013

I love Nick and Olivia together, they’re cute but guys, please stay away from that nasty drug dealer from Switzerland.. or you guys will lose my support

A @ 3:50 pm on 09/03/2013

aww he looks so happy :)

i love Nick, but... @ 3:52 pm on 09/03/2013

What’s happening to Nick? This is not the person I remember, if I’m correct, they haven’t been dating long and yet they’re kissing for the cameras. He honestly needs to stop being an attention seeker, it’s not cute! Joe and Blanda have been dating for possibly year now, and they’ve never done a stunt like this, and yet they get so much hate for doing nothing wrong. I DON’T GET IT!

Dawn @ 3:53 pm on 09/03/2013

An attetion sicker? Because he is kissing HIS GIRLFRIEND? OH REALLY? Excuse me but that’s such an stupid comment… Nick is a talented musician (he is so underrated btw). He just went to have fun with some friends and her girl and he kissed her… what’s the problem? Let him alone for god’s sake!

i love Nick, but... @ 4:05 pm on 09/03/2013

WTF? Nobody’s saying Nick isn’t a “talented musician,” cause he is, I agree 110%. All I’m saying is, if you read what I wrote correctly, is that this isn’t the Nick I remember! I respect his relationship, but his attention seeking has been going on for a while, even before Olivia came along, and I don’t like it.

christina @ 4:25 pm on 09/03/2013

NOLIVIA IS SO BEAUTIFUL. NICK HAS GOOD TASTE IN GIRLS UNLIKE JOE. HAHAHA

OLIVIA IS SO PRETTY

Eva @ 4:46 pm on 09/03/2013

@i love Nick, but…:

and how do you know that it was her that said to him kiss me , and you dont say NO to your GF or BF and he is almost 21 years old so its not bad that he is growing up a little

i love Nick, but... @ 5:05 pm on 09/03/2013

@Eva: Then she’s an attention seeker too. And so what if he’s almost 21, what he’s doing isn’t being a grown up, it’s being immature. I get he’s the more popular of the band, but you have to see that it’s going to his head. He’s so big headed lately, and it’s a disgrace!

shanghai @ 5:21 pm on 09/03/2013

Well that’s the most relaxed and happy that I have seen Nick when he is with a girlfriend so just stop with the negative comments and left him be happy. Nick is kind of on the serious side usually so looks like she is good for him.

CHRIS @ 5:29 pm on 09/03/2013

@i love Nick, but…:

are you ignorant or what? The swiss fame ***** and Joe always are walking in front of the paparazzis to get photographed every day. That older woman with manly face has given interviews USING the name Joe to promote her irrelevant garbage from the beginning of her relationship with Joe. She is the biggest famewhore and not only that, she and her friends are bad influence on the boys. They are drug dealers and satan worshipers. They mock the entire Jonas family, or you forget when they called Papa Jonas, a thief? Joe became a loser since FAST LIFE flopped so hard. Joe lost respect for himself. He became a druggie, you did not notice why he began to have girlfriends that do drugs? Natashia Ho was a stripper from Vegas and one of the biggest pot head, now Blanda is a 29 year old parasite, hardcore smoker / pot head and drug dealer. Look at her friends, they’re nasty druggies. That is Joe’s world now. Sadly, Joe has no professional aspirations, just a wasted talent! but because of his bad choices.

At least Nick is a workaholic!, he’s talented but he also work so hard .. Now, Nick has the right to have a girlfriend and thanks to god he got a decent girlfriend, he’s happy and we can to see it. Olivia isn’t a famewhore like blanda. Nick is smart, he has a girlfriend but he cares about his career too unlike his brother Joe.

i love Nick, but... @ 6:06 pm on 09/03/2013

@CHRIS: You’re a ratchet b*tch! Where is your proof of any of that? They weren’t mocking the fan, they were be sarcastic and messing with the haters head, and you all fell for it, cause you all don’t have any humor. You’re all bitter. You idiots waste your time hating her, when you have no valid proof that she ,or her friends, are “hardcore smoker / pot head and drug dealers.” You’re all superficial idiots judging her look, when that’s not important! Please explain to me why Nick’s allowed to be happy and Joe’s not. And I don’t know why you spewed so much irrelevant crap?

Anon @ 6:07 pm on 09/03/2013

Olivia’s only with Nick for publicity. If anyone’s an attention seeker, it’s her and her family. Have you seen the isntagram pics and the E! news article? Sheesh.

anon @ 6:55 pm on 09/03/2013

@anon
how can you say that. olivia has not said anything about the relationship. that was all on her family. she did not even comment on it, so if that is what pr is i do not know what a real relationship is.

cami @ 7:12 pm on 09/03/2013

wow. so. my thought is that this is weird. it’s weird because this just shows Nick is growing up. he never did this with Miley, Selena, or Delta. (there was the one picture but that was it) I think he’s feeling more confident and doesn’t feel pressure from whoever it was before that made them keep their relationships underwraps.
at the same time, I don’t like PDA. never been a fan of it.
also, Nick deserves to be happy with a girl, as he is happy with his professional life. don’t understand all the hate that Blanda and Olivia get. Blanda seems sweet, I really like her and I’m sure Olivia will grow on me. I just feel incredibly insecure that a guy that looks like Nick will never go for a girl who looks like me. he’s dating miss ******* universe. people voted on her beauty. yeah. that’s my issue.

PrimaDonna @ 7:32 pm on 09/03/2013

@i love Nick, but…: seriously he’s now an attention seeker for kissing his gf in public?! Wth is wrong with a guy kissing his gf?! and maybe this is not the Nick you are used to but guess what?! people grow up. and now he’s probably not caring much about what people think about him. Olivia seems like a sweet girl, you fans should be glad she makes Nick happy. This is coming from a 2007 fan.

cLARE @ 8:20 pm on 09/03/2013

@i love Nick, but…: are u fo real?

Jen @ 8:45 pm on 09/03/2013

Umm is that an engagement ring on her hand!!??

hI @ 8:56 pm on 09/03/2013

Olivia is so beautiful. I’m happy for Nicky. This is a real couple

Joe lost his good taste in girls. He was cute with Camilla, Ashley, Demi but now is just ewwww .. It makes me sick to see Joe with that swiss grandma. She looks like a man and too old for Joe. Besides she has more wrinkles than Joe’s mom.

monica Mata @ 10:21 pm on 09/03/2013

I’m in tears this is toooooooooo!!!!!! Painfull to see (snif snif) why why !!!??? Lol

Fran @ 10:26 pm on 09/03/2013

Ohh, Im tired of the “DRAMA” They are so adorable and looks so good together! Fans need be care about her own lifes.

megan @ 11:13 pm on 09/03/2013

ok
now that i had time to process all this heartbreaking pictures i must say they r cute together and i’m jealous

megan @ 11:14 pm on 09/03/2013

blanda haters are ******* i n g pathetic

Sandy @ 12:32 am on 09/04/2013

Cute

Jude @ 12:33 am on 09/04/2013

His is the only Jonas that matters.

Pages: [1] 2 »