Liam Payne's House Catches Fire, Three Friends Hospitalized

Liam Payne's House Catches Fire, Three Friends Hospitalized

Oh no – A fire reportedly broke out at Liam Payne‘s home on Monday (September 2) in East London, England.

According to Us Weekly, the 20-year-old One Direction singer was throwing a party when an outdoor heater erupted in flames on his balcony. The fire sent three of his friends to the hospital to be treated for burns.

“Firefighters worked quickly and professional to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. About 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured,” Station Manager Laurie Kenny said. “Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to the hospital.”

We hope everyone is OK!

Like Just Jared Jr. on FB
Credit: Ian Gavan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Liam Payne, One Direction

3 Comments

#1
saara @ 1:15 pm on 09/04/2013

OMG I HOPE THE INJURIES ARENT TO BAD I HOPE EVERYONES OK… MY BEST WISHES AND MY HEART GOES OUT TO LIAM AND THE VICTIMS OF THE FIRE THANK GOD NO ONE DIED…

#2
Skrillos @ 12:30 am on 09/05/2013

I heard that Liam’s GF Sophia is the sister of the girl dating his friend Andy Samuels, found her Daisie Smith here http://enewsdaily.net/daisie-smith-girlfriend-of-od-liam-paynes-friend-hurt-in-fire-andy-samuels/

#3
sarah @ 3:26 pm on 09/05/2013

that is so bad the house cauht on fire but hope everyone is ok but wich three friends i hpe one direction wont ever break up the band b cuz they are realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3 :):):):):):):)

Comment and Share!








You have of 5,000 characters left.



Note: You must have a previously approved comment in order for comments to appear immediately.

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here