Austin Mahone Answers JJJ Reader Questions on 'Mahomie Madness' - Watch Now! (Exclusive)

Check out this brand new episode of Awesomeness TV‘s Mahomie Madness where Austin Mahone answers YOUR questions!

The 17-year-old singer opens up about his fans, his favorite phone apps, and what it was like winning his first-ever VMA!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Austin Mahone

Be sure to check back next week for another exclusive episode in which Austin answers JJJ fan questions!

PS. Austin passed his driver’s test today – congrats!!!

Watch Austin in a brand new episode of Mahomie Madness below!

Austin Mahone Answers JJJ Questions on Mahomie Madness

Posted to: Austin Mahone, Exclusive

Maria @ 9:05 pm on 09/05/2013

he’s so cute

Joelle Wiest @ 9:09 pm on 09/05/2013

Hi! I would LOVE to be the correspondent for the Allegan County Fair in Michigan on September 13th! This is the second concert of Austins I’ll be going to. I’m a huge fan and he is my biggest inspiration! I watch all the episodes of Mahomie Madness :D It would be such an honor to be a correspondent for one of his shows and I really hope I could be the lucky fan to be it. This would mean more than the world to me if I was chosen to be the correspondent!!

giselle @ 9:49 pm on 09/05/2013

how do you feel that you have more than 4 million mahomies
P.S. please follow me back @Giselle1andonly

Joelle Wiest @ 9:54 pm on 09/05/2013

Hi again! I know I already sent a comment and I don’t want to annoy anyone but I can’t stop thinking about this :) I thought I should add that Austin is really important to me. He inspires me to follow my dream and never give up. I’ve been here since the VERY beginning, before 11:11. I also wanted to add that I would love to be apart of Mahomie Madness. I watch every episode and I love how you connect mahomies, like me, with Austin even more. I love that he is such a real, down to earth person who is just living his dream. I would love to be a part of it :) It would mean so much to me if I was picked to be the correspondent at the Allegan County Fair in Michigan September 13th!

Morgan Miller @ 4:11 pm on 09/11/2013

Hey im Morgan im 16 and i was wondering if i could please be the correspondent? for september 13th when he comes to the Allegan County Fair I have VIPS and Center track 4th row seats, seat 20 to be exact! I could be there? any time and I would absoulty love? be the correspondent its my dream to be the correspondent and I wasn’t it in Columbus so please let me be the Correspondent:) Love you guys and austin:) you can find me on twitter @morgsmiller98 you can email me morganmiller98@gmail.com

Morgan Miller @ 4:19 pm on 09/11/2013

Hey im Morgan im 16 years old and I would love to? be the correspondent for the Allegan County fair this friday the? 13th! I have VIPS? and 4th row seats and could be? there anytime on friday! It would mean the world to me if you picked me:) love you guys and Austin<3 My twitter is @morgsmiller98 and my email is morganmiller98@gmail.com? :) please please pick me it would be a dream come? true:)