Zendaya: 'Bottle You Up' Song Premiere - Listen Now! (Exclusive)

Zendaya: 'Bottle You Up' Song Premiere - Listen Now! (Exclusive)

Check out this exclusive listen to Zendaya‘s new song “Bottle You Up”!

The 17-year-old actress/singer’s new track is off her highly-anticipated debut album Zendaya, which officially drops on Sept. 17th. We can’t wait to hear it!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zendaya

Listen to Z‘s brand new track “Bottle You Up” below! And be sure to pre-order the record now!

Zendaya – “Bottle You Up” Song Premiere Exclusive

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Zendaya’s song?

Zendaya-song zendaya bottle it up shots 01
Zendaya-song zendaya bottle it up shots 02
Zendaya-song zendaya bottle it up shots 03

Photos: Hollywood Records
Posted to: Exclusive, Zendaya

Pages: [1] 2 »
wallace hyman @ 2:15 pm on 09/05/2013

love it

Lauren @ 2:24 pm on 09/05/2013

so much autotuned, and zendaya is so ugly

Caitlin @ 2:39 pm on 09/05/2013

its perfect :)

Rina @ 2:42 pm on 09/05/2013

This song ..I mean no words really can describe how much Z is going to achieve in her career.We see it and we hear it step by step .Tbh I’ve always been a fan of her.She is a flawless person inside and out..Her personality radiotes positivity and love and happiness..She is one of those people who have that power of inspiring others..You know that’s Zendaya ..One in a million.I really hope with all my heart that she will be the best of the best cuz we need a singer like her who in just her beginings is bringing back true music.
P.S : she NEEDS to ballroom dance again LOL ,but only with Val not with anyone else..Someone needs to tell her that :p
I love you so much Zendaya?

Zswagger @ 3:05 pm on 09/05/2013

Perfect :) amazing, awesome, wonderful, beautiful song <3

kessi @ 3:36 pm on 09/05/2013

So amazingly beautiful!!

kessi @ 3:37 pm on 09/05/2013

The lyrics in this song are so relatable!

Marie @ 4:06 pm on 09/05/2013

It´s perfection, loooove it !!

samantha @ 5:18 pm on 09/05/2013

yes, it’s perfect this song…
she’s perfect!!!!

andi @ 5:27 pm on 09/05/2013

she has a beautiful voice gosh

Really a great song, love the melody and with the zendaya’s sweet voice and her style make that the song be better yet, really i cant wait for her music album, i am sure that it will be a great hit. Zendaya is this singers kind that have something magic to do the things and she shows this through her music and the acting. i am so glad for her, i desire the best wishes to her life.

Lexi @ 6:01 pm on 09/05/2013

@Lauren: I wonder what you look like.. Prob butt ugly????

tamara @ 7:27 pm on 09/05/2013

Zendaya’s tone and range are pretty impressive considering she comes out of Disney, plus she chooses good songs. It’s a shame that her album will most likely flop but I’m pretty sure this girl will eventually blow up

anne @ 8:02 pm on 09/05/2013

@tamara You don’t even know what flop means!!! It is her debut album and she is not well known yet! She is just giving people a taste of what is to come! An album doesn’t have to get in the top 20′s to be considered successful!!

patrick @ 8:09 pm on 09/05/2013

what are u jealous

haley @ 8:25 pm on 09/05/2013

AMAZINGGGGGG

tamara @ 8:29 pm on 09/05/2013

@anne: Girl, just accept the fact that it’ll flop like me. I’ll be surprised if she gets any plaque in the future.
She has potential: She can sing, dance and has that bad ass look people like (not going to talk about her acting skills because Shake It Up is lame as hell)… she’ll blow up. It doesn’t really matter if that album doesn’t smash. Lol.

anne @ 8:56 pm on 09/05/2013

@tamara I won’t admit what I don’t want to come to pass. I believe she will do fine. I think shake it up is lame but I think she a good actress. I ending anyways.

anne @ 8:58 pm on 09/05/2013

*it ending anyways I meant*

jesse @ 9:01 pm on 09/05/2013

JJ…Can you help Zendaya promote her new album? Hollywood records is only promoting Selena which is the least talented artist at HWR!! It’s seriously annoying! Zendaya is amazingly talented and people are just finding out that her album is dropping in 2 weeks!!!

cati @ 9:03 pm on 09/05/2013

She’s going to have a great future.. If they promote her enough. The girl can actually sing without auto tune. Go listen to her acoustic version of Replay. SO good. And she’s beautiful, plus girl can act! Disney has had a lot of really big stars.. Selena, Demi, Miley .. I’m sure they can make her another one! No doubt! She has serious potential.

brandy melville @ 9:15 pm on 09/05/2013

I love this song!! She has an amazing voice. Oh, P.S. @Lauren, every singer has to have a little work done to their voice for your info just to let you know! She’s very pretty. She’s so so awesome, I wish I could bottle this song up and take it wherever I want!

Barbde @ 9:49 pm on 09/05/2013

@Rina:
I agree w/Rina. Zendaya & Val should dance tog. again, they certainly have the fan base. Disney or some other prod. comp. should make a movie around their story on DWTS. It could inc. both hip-hop & ballroom. A real winner in my book!

Jay @ 9:53 pm on 09/05/2013