Vanessa & Stella Hudgens Hide Faces After Workout

Vanessa & Stella Hudgens Hide Faces After Workout

Vanessa Hudgens and sister Stella head out of a workout on Tuesday morning in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress and Stella, 17, both covered up their faces after spotting the cameras on their way to their car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“A sense of knowing I’m part of something bigger than myself has allowed me to enjoy life more,” Vanessa recently told Marie Claire mag about taking life one day at a time. “And not worry about the little things. Like paparazzi.”

Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 01
Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 02
Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 03
Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 04
Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 05
Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 06
Hudgens-wrkout vanessa hudgens stella workout hide faces 07

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Stella Hudgens, Vanessa Hudgens

Jason @ 3:28 pm on 09/10/2013

There are LITERALLY millions of Vanessa Hudgens photos out there. And yet news agencies still buy photos of her covering her face?? Why?? Because they’re the *latest* shots of her? She’s covering her face, you morons!

She’s even putting down the paparazzi in this article. Yet you news folks (Just Jared) still keep them in business, despite the horrible quality of the photos.

IMO @ 4:02 pm on 09/10/2013

@Jason: I agree with you, I guess I shouldn’t even comment on this post because maybe if we stop commenting on these posts with her covering her face JJ will stop buying these pics. She clearly doesn’t want her pic taken today . I do have to say that I love her outlook about her knowing there is something bigger than herself I assume she means God at least I hope she does. I liked her honestly about her beliefs in her interview because she like most actors are truly blessed they just don’t usually appreciate it until it’s too late.

Whitney @ 4:16 pm on 09/10/2013

Lol at everyone thinking she doesn’t want her picture taken. These girls thrive on the paparazzi.

kelly martineau @ 7:59 pm on 09/10/2013

Here they go again working out. Stella could loss a couple pounds. That’s all they do is hide there faces. Every pitchure shes covering her face.

anne @ 3:38 am on 09/11/2013

if stella doesnt go gym with vanessa she just doesnt maintain her exercising regime. i remember at one point she was so thin she had a darn thigh gap.

Kate @ 9:40 am on 09/11/2013

They still buy these kind of photos because of their commitment to keeping the fans updated with their idol’s every move in the best possible way they can. We, fans (especially fan site owners), care about every update news agencies can give us.

Sammi @ 12:51 pm on 09/11/2013

@Whitney: If that were true then they would be posing all the time. she knows covered face pics don’t sell as well and enough of her face covered then down the line no one will buy them.

Sammi @ 12:53 pm on 09/11/2013

@kelly martineau: I guess your very skinny and have no fat on your body otherwise you wouldn’t say anything. I will bet your not as pretty .

WTF @ 12:55 pm on 09/11/2013

Stella is not fat she is growing up into a woman . Vanessa is really small right now which makes her appear bigger.

claudia @ 2:58 pm on 09/11/2013

Stella in no way is fat. Everyone has a different figure and shes just filling out more

kayla @ 3:32 pm on 09/11/2013

What s that a sock? LOL

kelly martineau @ 9:22 pm on 09/11/2013

Sammi why don’t you shut your mouth. You are pprombley fat as a cow with zits all over your face.