Miley Cyrus Covers 'Harper’s Bazaar' October 2013

Miley Cyrus Covers 'Harper’s Bazaar' October 2013

Miley Cyrus graces the October 2013 cover of Harper’s Bazaar, on newsstands Sept. 24.

The 20-year-old opened up to the mag about fame, family, and her famous hair. Check it:

On growing up in the industry: “I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I’m an adult and I’m acting like a kid. My parents always had money, and I’ve always been around this industry, so I didn’t have my mind blown or become obsessed with being famous.”

On her style: “I feel like every girl is trying to have a beauty shot and prove that they’re ‘fashion.’ But I can be in white leggings and a white sports bra and I’m on a whole other level of shit that those girls don’t even get yet because they don’t know how to do it.”

On her haircut: “It changed everyone else’s life more than it changed mine.”

For more on Miley, visit HarpersBazaar.com!

Bigger cover inside…

Miley-hb miley cyrus harpers bazaar october 2013 01

Photos: Terry Richardson for Harper’s BAZAAR
Posted to: Magazine, Miley Cyrus

Tiffany @ 10:47 am on 09/16/2013

Even her answers sound so stupid and arrogant. Ugh, I’ll be glad when she goes away.

tin @ 11:09 am on 09/16/2013

love herrrr

tia @ 11:26 am on 09/16/2013

Beautiful Miley. Love her.

Whitney @ 11:48 am on 09/16/2013

She is so friggin obnoxious. Her haircut didn’t change anyone’s life, Pink was rocking that hair long before her poser ass got it.

Jeff @ 1:06 pm on 09/16/2013

she is UGLY why does she think she is so hot? Someone needs to send her to charm school she is so gross.

kanani @ 7:56 pm on 09/19/2013

This girl really thinks she’s the sh**.

1. Her hair didn’t change everyone’s life.
2. She’s right, she does act like a kid. Her behavior is so immature. Time for her to grow up.
3. She obviously did become obsessed with being famous. Everything she does, she does it for attention.

I can’t wait for her to GO AWAY. I’m sick of hearing about Miley.

truth @ 8:10 am on 09/20/2013

@kanani:

Then you better move to another universe because Miley is here to stay!

amy @ 12:29 pm on 09/20/2013

@Whitney:

I think she made that comment because so many people are still ranting on about her hair cut & even blaming her hair cut for the trouble between Liam & her – she was merely stating that the haircut seemed to be a much bigger deal to everyone but her. Miley actually likes Pink.