Selena Gomez Dating Union J's George Shelley?

Selena Gomez Dating Union J's George Shelley?

Selena Gomez rocks out on stage during her concert at the Alcatraz Club on Monday night (September 16) in Milan, Italy.

According to a new report, the 21-year-old singer/actress is dating Union J member George Shelley.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Selena‘s one of those massive celebrities who doesn’t even know you exist, so I was gob-smacked (she wanted me to called her),” George recently told The Mirror about a video she made for him. “I thought it was a lookalike at first. I could feel my cheeks going red and the lads laughed at me.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Selena and George possibly dating?

Sel-george selena gomez dating union j george shelley 01
Sel-george selena gomez dating union j george shelley 02
Sel-george selena gomez dating union j george shelley 03
Sel-george selena gomez dating union j george shelley 04
Sel-george selena gomez dating union j george shelley 05

aNN @ 11:23 am on 09/17/2013

one word- BULLSHIT!!! -_-
George has girlfriend for god sake!! and selena won’t date him!!

Roy @ 11:41 am on 09/17/2013

The story is disputed: https://plus.google.com/114512450543740664728/posts/6h5M67pv7xM . It appears a failed attempt to make each appear “badder” by pairing them together and letting speculation run wild.

javi @ 11:48 am on 09/17/2013

fake story. the story started because he said he had a crush on her. besides she’s 21 and horny she should hump any guy from 20 and over. liam is single now and that guy its been taping anything that moves in any night club. or she should go back with nick jonas only for sex of course.

iroko precious @ 12:43 pm on 09/17/2013

why selena don’t leave justin

javi @ 4:35 pm on 09/17/2013

@iroko precious: what? they are no longer together. he’s with one of his ho’s.

Kelly @ 7:19 pm on 09/17/2013

@javi, why do you think the girl Justin’s with now is a ho? Just curious.

aniza1 @ 8:01 pm on 09/17/2013

no comment

anonymous @ 9:10 am on 09/18/2013

I had to google who George Shelley is. He is a cute guy. Nice smile and handsome face. He is very babyfaced, but I still find him more attractive than Selena Gomez. They might look like a cute couple though.

Alicia torres @ 1:57 pm on 09/18/2013

Wow … That’s what i call pathetic !! Why she doesn’t Tattoo “desperate” in her forehead ?

I am NOT dating Selena Gomez. I would not want to hurt my best friend, Justin Bieber.

kanani @ 8:09 pm on 09/19/2013

@Alicia torres: It’s a fake story, not true at all. And even if it was true how would that make her desperate? After Justin Bieber, she hasn’t dated anyone else. Stop being a hater.