Liam Hemsworth Seen Kissing Eiza González

Liam Hemsworth Seen Kissing Eiza González

It looks like Liam Hemsworth has moved on from his ex-fiance Miley Cyrus.

According to a photo obtained by E! News, the 23-year-old Aussie actor was spotted kissing aspiring actress/singer Eiza Gonzalez at her home on Tuesday (September 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Liam Hemsworth

Earlier that day, Liam was seen visiting a friend in Studio City just hours after he unfollowed Miley on Twitter.

The day before, the former couple’s reps confirmed that they had ended their two-year engagement.

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Liam and Eiza?

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth

Kat @ 10:39 am on 09/18/2013

Considering the speed with which he is ‘moving on,’ I would say he was the cheater who caused the relationship to end. He obviously was emotionally detached from his ex-fiancee long before the breakup.

Lo @ 10:51 am on 09/18/2013

I will say this, it wasn’t him who asked for a second chance after Miley and him broke up in 2010, it was her. I don’t buy her act of “I didn’t feel he was loyal” c’mon the girl attitude is much more of a tell. Also Jen Lawrence got his back when people were making up rumors of them hooking up, and earlier this year in cannes, so I would think the other way around, plus it has been way more heard how his family didn’t like her

GIE @ 11:39 am on 09/18/2013

LIAM HEMSWORTH KISSING AIZA GONZALEZ AND INSISTING MILEY CYRUS SHOULD THE RING ARE AS CRYSTAL AS THE SKY THAT LIAM HEMSWORTH IS STILL CRAZILY IN LOVE MILEY CYRUS UNFORTUNITELY, HIS JUST USING AIZA TO HURT MILEY CYRUS BECAUSE THE IS HE WAS NOT EXPECTING MILEY CYRUS TO KICK HIM TO THE CURVE. RIGHT MILEY CYRUS IN SILENCE MAYBE HURTING, IS HARDINING HER HEART FOR HEMSWORTH. ALL THE WHILE MILEY OPEN HER EYES WHAT KIND OF A CHEATING LIAM HEMSWORTH IS , THERE’S NOTHING NEW FOR LIAM’S H. BEHAVIOR. I JUST HOPE THAT MILEY CYRUS WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LADY AND BRIGHT AND MTURED NOT TO FOLLOW THE IMMATURITY OF LIAM H. BY REBOUNDING, LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE MILEY AND STAY CALM, PLEASE BE A LADY AND DONOT EVER AS LIAM DID. FOR I KNOW BENEATH YOUR JOKER ATTITUDE LIES A VERY BEAUTIFUL DECENT YOUNG LADY…STAY STRONG AND DONOT BE CAUGHT LIAM H. IT’S INDECENCY. MILEY CYRUS MY HOLY SUGGESTION IS SINCE , THE ENGAGEMENT PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THE RING PLEASE, I HOPE PLEASE YOU DONATE IT TO CHARITY. ESPECIALLY CHILDREN CHARITABLE INSTITUTION. MILEY CYRUS NOW YOU HAVE A CHANCE FOR REAL HAPPINESS SOMEDAY BEAUTIFUL LADY. SHALOMDESTINYHOPECYRUSMILEYCYRUSSHALOM.

Em @ 11:58 am on 09/18/2013

The relationship was probably over months ago and they still stayed together for publicity ( or some other weird PR reasons) — but either way, good for him from stepping away from Miley, she’s such a wreck. My guess is that either a) he messed her up pretty good and that’s why she’s acting up b) other drama in her life and he’s tired of her bs.
@kat – most guys ( not all) heal hearts by hooking up and girls heal by acting up — but like I said, it’s not all, there’s some over-lap, So him hooking up with a chick after they broke up is really no surprise.

lilly @ 12:15 pm on 09/18/2013

@GIE: You got issues, go cut yourself

Maddie @ 12:30 pm on 09/18/2013

@Kat:

How would you know he’s the cheater?! Do you have proof? I highly doubt you do!
So what if he’s moved on though there’s nothing wrong with that everyone does that! Its his life he can do what he wants plus he deserves someone better then trashy sl*t Cyrus!

gie @ 12:57 pm on 09/18/2013

@lilly dear, go find a PSYCHOLOGY 101 book, and you will know if you have doubts, try to grow yourself some brain ,HAVE YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY WOULD LIAM HEMSWORTH KISSING AIZA G. IN THE OPEN YARD? WHEN LIAM H. HATES PAPARAZZI. HE KNOWS THEIR THERE., HA……..LADADIGADI SOME ONE IS MAKING A FOOL OF HEMSELF,BUT I’VE KNOWN FOR LONG THAT LIAM HEMSWORTH IS A WHOLE FULL OF SOLID ROCKS. ASK MILEY CYRUS ,SHE KNOWS THAT’S WHY SHE’S SILENT, MILEY CYRUS BLESS HER HEART IS LETTING LIAM HEMSWORTH MAKING A FOOL OF HEMSELF. EWW…… BLESS YOU @lilly. p.s try to read between lines, imagine “seakepears characters”

gie @ 1:20 pm on 09/18/2013

@just jared jr? LADADIDADI WOULD YOU LIKE TO PARTY WITH MILEY, BREAKING NEWS ! MILEY CYRUS NUMBER 1 ” BILLBOARD 1OO! EAT YOUR HEART OUT LIAM HEMSWORTH. BIG, BIG LOSS UNFORTUNITELY FOR YOU CRAZY GUY. SHALOMDESTINYHOPEMILEYCYRUSSHALOM……

Jay @ 2:31 pm on 09/18/2013

Excuse you Justjaredjr.com First of all she is not an ASPIRING singer and actress, she IS AN ESTABLISHED singer and an actress, and the fact that you do not check your facts first is dumb and embarrassing. and second of all I am not surprised that he is trying to get at her, she is beautiful, talented, and one of Mexico’s most desired girls. Next time check your facts boo, get some culture. Nothing against Miley, but she needs to get her shiz together.

mia @ 3:19 pm on 09/18/2013

Eiza isn’t an established actress. She is an actress and singer and is extremely well known in Mexico. Just because she isn’t as known in the US does not make her an aspiring actress/singer…*sigh* Americans.

shanghai @ 5:34 pm on 09/18/2013

Relationships are often over long before any official announcement by the couple. Cannot blame him at all I think Miley has become an embarrassment and very different from the girl he first dated four years ago.

TheMuffinman @ 7:44 pm on 09/18/2013

@Kat: Can you blame him with her rubbing her **** all over different men and women and making a fool of herself, i would expect my bf to cheat if i was acting like a ****** ***** all the time.

Rosalie @ 12:11 am on 09/19/2013

I think that this relationship ended long before they actually announced it… Eiza is already well known in Mexico.She did Spanish soap operas such as “Lola”. I’m American and I know that lol

don't go there @ 12:24 am on 09/19/2013

@lilly:

under no circumstances should you ever even dream of wishing self-mutilation on someone else. don’t you even dare think those filthy words. do you know what self-mutilation feels like? DO YOU KNOW?
I don’t think you do, or you wouldn’t wish such a demonic act on someone else. You’re scum for wishing that on someone else; regardless of what “gie” said.

I can’t believe what I just read.

i think yall need to calm down ur titys and just go eat :D And take a big caca

Christina @ 12:42 am on 09/19/2013

I have to admit, I miss the old Miley a lot.. But it’s called the “famous life”unfortunately, so of course they’d bring something like this up, and involve everyone in the entire world to be involved with they’re business. If they weren’t so famous then this wouldn’t even be on here, and no one would know about it, even though it’s none of anyone’s business either way. People are stupid and immature I swear..

Hello @ 4:35 am on 09/19/2013

Omg, yeah Miley is talented and good for her that she reached number one on the Billboard 100… but why is everyone saying its Liam’s loss? She probably got it on with every producer/rapper in the business. She grinds and twerks on everything she sees. How can people say “omg It’s all Liam’s fault for cheating, he ruined the relationship </3" she's the one who changed, not him. She changed so much and she's not the same person Liam fell in love years ago. I reckon they ended a month ago but kept it quiet. Let Liam move on, with whoever he wants to. Miley can go have Mike Will Made It or Pharrell or something.

Lawrence @ 8:57 am on 09/19/2013

Glad to see Liam moving on past that train wreck.

Viole @ 9:01 am on 09/19/2013

she’s not an aspiring actress/singer, she’s already a famous actress and a well-known singer in Mexico and LatinAmerica

stella @ 9:28 am on 09/19/2013

wow that’s fast.

zay @ 10:16 am on 09/19/2013

Liam should change his name to Liar

Pammiej85 @ 1:55 pm on 09/19/2013

SMH kids and bored housewives need to stop living through celebrities for real. And Eiza Gonzalez is far from an ‘aspiring actress’ she’s been working constantly as an actress and singer for years. I’m an African American telenovela fan and I’ve known her before I ever knew who Miley or Liam were. Get it right folks.

@lilly: Dont you DARE tell someone to cut themselves, that’s just out right RUDE and IGNORANT!! CUTTING is something that shouldn’t be used as an insult, it’s something more than that. STFU

lourdes @ 10:54 pm on 09/19/2013

@mia: Agree she’s not a aspiring singer and actress, she has a solid career she’s well known not only in Mexico, but in all Latin America