Ian Somerhalder: 2013 Visionaries Celebration in NYC

Ian Somerhalder: 2013 Visionaries Celebration in NYC

Ian Somerhalder suits up for Conde Nast Traveler’s Celebration of the 2013 Visionaries on Monday (September 23) at The Marquand in New York City.

The 34-year-old actor was joined by Slumdog Millionaire actress Freida Pinto, who is featured on the cover of the magazine’s most recent issue. Ian is also featured inside for his activist work.

Earlier that day, Ian was spotted making an appearance at the SiriusXM radio studios chatting about the upcoming season premiere of The Vampire Diaries.

FYI: Ian is wearing an olive green Armani suit at the Visionaries event. He is wearing a blue Armani suit at the radio studios.

10+ pictures inside…

Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 01
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 02
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 03
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 04
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 05
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 06
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 07
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 08
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 09
Ian-condenast ian somerhalder conde nast party 10

Credit: Patrick McMullan, Ben Gabbe; Photos: PMC, Getty
Posted to: Ian Somerhalder

evelina ossowski @ 2:21 pm on 09/27/2013

hey ian , im evelin 1,80m brown schordy hair dar coder haiwr brown eyea and pink brill , pretty womean i have not bofrend 10 monant i have self probel you ok whne see brwmerhaven .sAVE EVELIN OSSOWSKI

evelina ossowski @ 2:22 pm on 09/27/2013

I LIKE DOG AND CATS: ::EVELIN OSSOOWSKI

Dani @ 10:27 pm on 09/29/2013

Congratulation Ian for this Award, you so deserve it. We are all proud of you and love you, looking gorgeous as always.

evelina ossowski @ 7:35 am on 10/06/2013

hey ian . evelin ossowski now collge vampire diarie plYE JEANENN SALVVATORE HAFE SIST DANOMM SAVE YOU SIER WHY HAF SIE AND BROTHER WILL WEDDENIDE HAAF BLOOD ; JEANN SALVATOR DEMÖNE WOEN SHE FULL DÄMON WHENN KIDS JEANN NORMAL KIDS DANOM CURISEN ODL NOW ALWASN DANOM ; JEANN SELF CHARKT WHEN DANOM LOVE HAF SIER STEFEN HAD JEANNE SHE NOT LIST FOR STEFAN ; SHE LIST TO F DANOM : NWE PART NOW SEFALLE NOW OK AUTUR ; IM “= YEAH WUNDERFOUL WOMEAN I LIFE BREMERHAVEN A WILL MY SEZEN PLAYER JEANNE OK:

evelina ossowski @ 7:45 am on 10/06/2013

HEY IAN ; evelin singel 10 monaten 20 yeahr in gremenan lif bremerhaven iliek dog and cats, i haveed my dog dog is die evebody my ist posien wald my dog johnny eart posit eat , he is die so ver long me miss my dog soryy cry very pure dog . evelin

evelina ossowski @ 5:28 am on 10/07/2013

ian . roll your ander ist god why haf sexy damon womean denk danom wennding jeann sthyl jasper culle hais styhltsexy body is my rolle you help roll i m a worng yourroll book becam not you bring roll book, uups autiernin .evelin ossowski

evelina ossowski @ 5:35 am on 10/07/2013

im benn sex body 1,80m jasperr cullen hair hairsthyle , 20 yeahr , i m not vampire dierse fan not twillght fan, i have job more model and gon my job so not seicut my jobe ot save , evelin ossowski life bremerhaven in germeny twon

evelina ossowski @ 5:36 am on 10/07/2013

i have brown eyes

evelina ossowski @ 2:52 pm on 10/07/2013

date you my night romikant in bremerhavren bark 17 in burgpsack capitl vier hm ok you comm a life window my wait ian , i lie you 100 % and romainkt with sex with kondon ready love you 100 %.evelin ossowski