The guys sat down to talk about their characters, as well as the devoted fans.
“You can’t really describe it. You feel it, ” Miles said about his character Peter’s vibe. “Just kind of lurking, lingering. It’s a little uncomfortable.”
As for the fans, he said, “We’re not going to let them down.”
Divergent opens March 21, 2014. Watch the full interview with Theo and Miles below!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Stuck In The Middle‘s Kayla Maisonet will be taking over JJJ’s Instagram and Twitter on SUNDAY, February 14th for the preview of her new show on Disney Channel. Be sure to follow along with #KaylaJJJTakeover!
- Kanye West is trying to clarify his lyrics for “Famous”, we remain unimpressed – Cambio
- Did Ariana Grande and Scooter Braun parted ways? – TeenVogue
- Rebel Wilson has opened up about hiding her actual age – Just Jared
- One of the Fifth Harmony girls is seriously sick – Teen.com
- Raven Symone got pushed aside for Kendall Jenner – TooFab
- Meghan Trainor‘s hair transformation is so cute! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Walk The Moon‘s “Shut Up and Dance” follow up is totally awesome! – MTV