The guys sat down to talk about their characters, as well as the devoted fans.
“You can’t really describe it. You feel it, ” Miles said about his character Peter’s vibe. “Just kind of lurking, lingering. It’s a little uncomfortable.”
As for the fans, he said, “We’re not going to let them down.”
Divergent opens March 21, 2014. Watch the full interview with Theo and Miles below!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- You’re going to love all these One Direction pics – J-14.com
- Could The Vampire Diaries continue without the big three? – Wetpaint
- New Hilary Duff music is on it’s way! – Teen.com
- Buffy Summers & Giles reunite – See the cute pic! – TooFab
- A new Fifty Shades of Grey trailer will debut tomorrow – Just Jared
- Victoria Justice opens up about literacy and the importance of books – BOP Tiger Beat
- Lauren Conrad opens up about Laguna Hills – Elle