The guys sat down to talk about their characters, as well as the devoted fans.
“You can’t really describe it. You feel it, ” Miles said about his character Peter’s vibe. “Just kind of lurking, lingering. It’s a little uncomfortable.”
As for the fans, he said, “We’re not going to let them down.”
Divergent opens March 21, 2014. Watch the full interview with Theo and Miles below!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Emphasis on the ‘really’ part; She should be Halloween Queen – J-14.com
- Is Mona the one with a twin on Pretty Little Liars? – Wetpaint
- We’re feeling majorly sentimental – Check out fun facts from That’s So Raven – Teen.com
- Will you watch the Saved By The Bell Lifetime flick this weekend? – TooFab
- Wentworth Miller covers August Man mag – Just Jared
- Ross Lynch officially wraps Teen Beach Movie 2 – BOP Tiger Beat
- Meet Clara Oswald’s New Man on Doctor Who – MTV