The guys sat down to talk about their characters, as well as the devoted fans.
“You can’t really describe it. You feel it, ” Miles said about his character Peter’s vibe. “Just kind of lurking, lingering. It’s a little uncomfortable.”
As for the fans, he said, “We’re not going to let them down.”
Divergent opens March 21, 2014. Watch the full interview with Theo and Miles below!
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Julianne Hough has responded to Amber Rose‘s body shaming comments – Just Jared
- Wait, are Sofia Richie and Cameron Dallas an item now? You decide! – Teen.com
- Did Britney Spears majorly shade Ariana Grande? – TooFab
- How cool is that?! Shay Mitchell is going to be doing what we’re doing over the weekend! – Tigerbeat
- Kesha Blasts Presidential Nominee Over Racist and Sexist Comments He’s Made – PopCrush
- New Beauty & The Beast stills were released and Emma Watson is the epitome of Belle! – TeenVogue