The guys sat down to talk about their characters, as well as the devoted fans.
“You can’t really describe it. You feel it, ” Miles said about his character Peter’s vibe. “Just kind of lurking, lingering. It’s a little uncomfortable.”
As for the fans, he said, “We’re not going to let them down.”
Divergent opens March 21, 2014. Watch the full interview with Theo and Miles below!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Wait, so what was Harry Styles crying over? – J-14.com
- Suspicions confirmed: Veronica Dunne is part mermaid! – Twist Magazine
- Skai Jackson was the cutest baby model ever – M Magazine
- The cast of Austin & Ally‘s first jobs were the best – Teen.com
- Emilia Clarke is thankful she didn’t do Fifty Shades of Grey – TooFab
- Adam Lambert teases his new single – Just Jared
- Who do you think will win Fave TV Actor at the Kids Choice Awards? – BOP Tiger Beat
- Emma Watson tops AskMen’s Outstanding Women List – MTV