Joe Jonas on Drug Rumors: 'It's All False, Every Piece of It'

Joe Jonas on Drug Rumors: 'It's All False, Every Piece of It'

Joe Jonas takes a call while out in West Hollywood, Calif., on Tuesday morning (November 5).

The 24-year-old musician/actor kept the hood up on his Nike pullover after a workout.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Jonas

“Never had a problem with drugs and never done drugs. I’m good. … Happy and healthy. It was kind of humorous,” Joe shared about the drug allegations clouding around him after the Jonas Brothers band breakup was announced.

He added, “When it affects the people around you and they’re pointing at family members [saying], ‘How can they be dealing with this for so long?’ and my girl, that’s the stuff that gets to you. Luckily now, being able to just shut the door to it is nice. It’s all false, every piece of it.”

Joe-nike joe jonas nike hoodie 01
Joe-nike joe jonas nike hoodie 02
Joe-nike joe jonas nike hoodie 03
Joe-nike joe jonas nike hoodie 04

Credit: VLNY / Zodiac; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers

Loren @ 3:46 pm on 11/05/2013

love

me @ 3:51 pm on 11/05/2013

i feel like the break up hit him th hardest bc he didn’t want it to happen

Sacha @ 4:01 pm on 11/05/2013

Is he effing kidding me? This guy is deep in denial.

Jonatic @ 4:03 pm on 11/05/2013

Joe Jonas always lies. your girlfriend had 200 photos on instagram and 50% were smoking marijuana and delete it, still do not understand why Joe and she wants to deceive us by saying that she is an angel healthy?

marie @ 4:54 pm on 11/05/2013

@me:

yes. Joe is clearly the most affected with the breakup of the band. It was something that he didn’t expect, I think Joe feels betrayed by his brother and best friend. Nick was who took the decision to end the band and Joe and Kevin had no choice but to accept the end of the band.

Honestly , I lost all respect for Nick. He was selfish, he should have been honest from the beginning of this year, he was watching just for his own interests and now that Nick has his solo projects, he left his brothers behind.

I hope Joe is focused on his career but the first thing he should do is dump his gross girlfriend. She is bad influence on him. It’s a fact that she is involved with the drug issue and all her friends are drug addicts. Joe needs to get away from that toxic junkies

fuckkyou @ 5:15 pm on 11/05/2013

@marie:

you complaining that nick for breakup but joe isn’t either and you’re not bashing him. ******* hypocrites.

The double standards in this fandom are ****** up. Remember when Joe went to Europe during tour rehearsal week? and Nick Jonas is the only work hardest in new album JB, I don’t blame Nick for the break up. I feel like they’ve truly outgrown each other as a band, and it’s for the best.

since long this was no longer a band,everyone was by his side,maybe nick is tired of being the only one working on his BEATLAB i support Nick because he is the only worked hardest out of the group #sorrynotsorry

@marie @ 5:16 pm on 11/05/2013

@marie:

me @ 9:13 pm on 11/05/2013

@marie OH my god Blanda smokes weed so f*cking what? so does the 60% of Americans including myself and that doesn’t mean i’m an addict or a bad person.

lol @ 9:20 pm on 11/05/2013

@me: SHUT UP BLANDA!

ellie @ 9:22 pm on 11/05/2013

@lol: maybe you also need help
hahahahahhaah

ellie @ 9:22 pm on 11/05/2013

@lol: maybe you also need help
hahahahahhaah

camilla @ 10:44 pm on 11/05/2013

@Jonatic:

I agree with you, we all know blanda is a drug addict, she is so disgusting and liar. Joe deserves someone better. He can’t keep being manipulated by that ugly witch. Unfortunately while Joe continues with that witch, the rumors about drugs will not stop.
Anyway I know that Joe was with a new girl (a beautiful model) this weekend in Miami, and both were seen flirting all the time. That makes me happy!

Ells @ 8:30 am on 11/06/2013

Why sooooo handsome, BABE?! <3

claudia @ 8:56 am on 11/06/2013

ive read a lot of interesting stuff that says otherwise joe and it proves it too…

shanghai @ 3:19 pm on 11/06/2013

Hopefully that is true and he is not into drugs but still cannot help but feel there is more to the break up than they are telling. IF Nick was the one wanting to end the Jonas Bros why not do it months ago instead of two days before a tour?

all of you need to shut the hell up joe did’t cause the band to break up and it faluse rumor it not true that joe took drugs so get your picture right and leave him alone you jackasss.

leave his girl alone