Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Arm-in-Arm NYC Stroll!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Arm-in-Arm NYC Stroll!

Vanessa Hudgens cozies up to her boyfriend Austin Butler while spending time in a park on Monday afternoon (November 4) in New York City.

The couple stopped to use the new eBay Holiday Collective USB bracelets, which go on sale on Nov. 11.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“It’s my most transformative role yet,” Vanessa recently told Elle about her new movie Gimme Shelter. “I look like a boy—I’m not kidding! It’s heavy, and it’s very true. It will really reach young women in a way that is very profound and life-changing. I’m excited—I just want the whole world to see it, and I hope it affects them in the way that I want it to.”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing the Milly, Rachel Zoe, and Michael Bastian tech bracelet designs while Austin is using a Shipley & Halmos one. Vanessa is carrying the Gerard Darel Divine Bag.

Vhud-aus vanessa hudgens austin butler arm in arm nyc stroll 01
Vhud-aus vanessa hudgens austin butler arm in arm nyc stroll 02
Vhud-aus vanessa hudgens austin butler arm in arm nyc stroll 03
Vhud-aus vanessa hudgens austin butler arm in arm nyc stroll 04
Vhud-aus vanessa hudgens austin butler arm in arm nyc stroll 05

Photos: Michael Simon
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Mili @ 9:57 am on 11/05/2013

Lovely to see them out and about, they look great

Annie @ 10:32 am on 11/05/2013

staged – those necklaces arent even released yet. but they are awfully cute.

claudia @ 11:03 am on 11/05/2013

i would break my ankle in those shoes lol but i really do like them. if i wore them i’d be taller than him or the same height! they seem content :)

IMO @ 12:22 pm on 11/05/2013

They do look great and her shoes deja vu to some vintage 70′s shoes that I almost broke my neck on. LOL.. As far as PR so what, at least this time it’s their choice and they are not being hunted down by paps when they don’t look their best or just trying to do everyday activities
All stars (even the biggest names) do PR and if you don’t think they do I have some Ocean Front property in Nevada to sell you cheap.

Kldaniels @ 2:04 pm on 11/05/2013

I hate to admit but they really look good together…????

Sacha @ 2:57 pm on 11/05/2013

He’s growing on me. How cute is he?

kelly martineau @ 5:45 pm on 11/05/2013

What a augly couple. What do these women see in these augly guys. Gressy hair pulled back. V needs to sell everything and move to n.y V is like aust shadow. Back and forth la n.y.

Women start working on your career and made movie like the supied one the kichen sick.

kelly martineau @ 5:46 pm on 11/05/2013

V paurse is like a suit cases.

kelly martineau @ 5:49 pm on 11/05/2013

Hopefully she’ll fall walking in those shoes on her face and get her face mess up.
Why do people buy those shoes. Half the time people can’t walk in them

IMO @ 11:41 pm on 11/05/2013

@kelly martineau: Your such a hateful person. Karma my dear , Karma on day.

Lawrence @ 6:04 am on 11/06/2013

Aren’t they the cutest?, its a nice slap in the face to haters like kelly martineau. :)

samsam @ 8:38 am on 11/06/2013

@kelly martineau: ugh ur so annoying. its like u copy and paste over and over. you cant even spell or make sense of half the words you are saying. sit down child.

it´sme @ 8:47 am on 11/07/2013

Omg they both r sooo incredibly cute together
She ist so beautiful and I also loves her style, Austin is damn hot and has also a really good style.
I just have one question to all of u, do anyone knows where I can get the adidas hat from vanessa? :)
@kelly martineau what is wrong with you? I think u r just little ugly girl who has nobody and has to judge two beautiful people for just that reason that nobody likes u in ur ****** whole life!!

it´sme @ 8:48 am on 11/07/2013