Nick Jonas Shows Off Buff Arms in NYC

Nick Jonas Shows Off Buff Arms in NYC

Nick Jonas shows off his buff arms while talking on the phone on Saturday afternoon (November 16) in New York City.

The 21-year-old Jonas Brothers singer stopped to pick up Jamba Juice after enjoying a solo workout session.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nick Jonas

“8 years since I was diagnosed with diabetes today. To all my diabetics out there #staystrong,” the musician tweeted that same day.

Just last week, Nick joined his brother Joe Jonas for a performance at the 2013 Telehit Awards Concert in Mexico City, Mexico.

Jonas-buffarms nick jonas shows off buff arms in nyc 01
Jonas-buffarms nick jonas shows off buff arms in nyc 02
Jonas-buffarms nick jonas shows off buff arms in nyc 03
Jonas-buffarms nick jonas shows off buff arms in nyc 04
Jonas-buffarms nick jonas shows off buff arms in nyc 05

mia @ 12:24 pm on 11/17/2013

Wow! He’s really an handsome young man!
And a great role model for diabetic people.

Beth @ 12:26 pm on 11/17/2013

I don’t know how it’s possible but he just keeps getting hotter. And I loved him on Hawaii 5-0 on Friday night. Seriously impressed by his acting & it looks like he’ll be returning to the show.

Fredricck @ 1:42 pm on 11/17/2013

he looks good but if his arms get any bigger he’s going to start looking like a gym bunny, there’s a fine line…

katta @ 1:53 pm on 11/17/2013

oh Nick, his arms are getting bigger like hulk

nick will always be cute like his brothers….

molly @ 6:58 pm on 11/17/2013

damn he’s the definition of fiiiiiiiiiiine

everytime i bring up an issue on e news customer service my brother has a new person for me to meet a guy named james helped me today in whole foods with the watermelon chucks his new friends i don’t want to meet them i’m 36 and there 23 i not all that social i was social to some point cause i had to be with my indepent social skills manger other than that please don’t look for me i don’t like to talk too much my mother does she’s on the phone alot like her mom there talkers

please quit talking while i’m sleep i’m not watching the house wives of atlanta sorry that was a we tv enetry for my fair wedding would you give david control don’t bother me no more while i’m sleep please leave me alone let me sleep please i am not with oprah any more magazine nothing

ally @ 3:27 pm on 11/18/2013