Logan Lerman: 'Fury' Set Pics with Shia LaBeouf

Logan Lerman: 'Fury' Set Pics with Shia LaBeouf

Check out the latest pics of Logan Lerman filming his upcoming action flick, Fury!

The 21-year-old co-stars in the star-studded World War II movie with big names such as Shia LaBeouf, Brad Pitt, and Michael Pena.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Logan Lerman

Fury takes place at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines.

Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.

Make sure to check out Logan in Fury when it hits theaters on November 14, 2014!

Fury-logan1 logan lerman fury set pics with shia labeouf 01
Fury-logan1 logan lerman fury set pics with shia labeouf 02
Fury-logan1 logan lerman fury set pics with shia labeouf 03
Fury-logan1 logan lerman fury set pics with shia labeouf 04

Lawrence @ 8:23 am on 12/15/2013

Logan and Shia!, love them.

regina @ 9:10 am on 12/15/2013

I adore Logan Lerman and not just because of the obvious; his very attractive looks; I adore him because he’s so humble and just an overall decent person. He’s talent has obviously been catching the eye of major directors and I’m so glad to see him getting more adult roles with gritty, substantial material. He’s going places, mark my words!

JamesB. @ 9:34 am on 12/15/2013

There is no way anyone would believe Logan Lerman as a soldier. He’s way too much of an uptight pretty boy. I’d half expect him to immediately go into his trailer after filming to wash all that dirt off his delicate face using Noxzema.

Anon @ 9:36 am on 12/15/2013

logan lerman is moving on to more adult roles in bigger films and no one deserves it more. Speaks a lot about his talent and focus

Regina @ 9:42 am on 12/15/2013

@JamesB.:

Do I detect a little jealousy, James? And how would you know about Noxzema?

Janire @ 11:21 am on 12/15/2013

That’s my Logan! I admire him like an actor and I like him as a person, he seems so down to earth and kind… and not forget his taste in music is amazing! One of the most talented young actors!

Ashleigh @ 11:40 am on 12/15/2013

Logan and Shia fighting Nazis. Yay! Logan seemed excited about this in interviews.

Bee @ 2:58 pm on 02/16/2014

Logan Lerman, who is Jewish, fighting Nazis = good.

Steph @ 1:23 pm on 03/17/2014

Logan Lerman is a self-hating Jew who consistently whitewashes his own grandfather’s history as a Holocaust refugee, in interviews. So Lerman shouldn’t be starring in a movie about fighting Nazis.

I love logan but I want to say something you shouldn’t have been without a shirt on a lady’s naked legs I mean your ok with Percy Jackson bit that is to much so you disappointed me so you losta fan for that logan.