Cassie Scerbo is back with a new blog post — all about the new year! Check it:
“2013 has been a great year for me both personally and professionally. So many amazing things have happened and I get excited towards the end of every year because it gives me a chance to reflect and make resolutions for the next year. As 2014 is just around the corner, I thought I would take a minute to share with you my new year resolutions and I hope you tweet me yours.
- To stay on a strict workout regimen and to start pre-packing my meals.
- To be even more involved with my Band With Me campaign (signed bands can be bought on boo2bullying.com under the “Donate tab), and to speak about bullying and self-defense at more schools.
- To start blogging more often on my new tumblr – http://iamcassiescerbo.tumblr.com/
- To set aside more time for my music.
- To take a trip to Cambodia and meet the girls at the Somaly Mam camps and shelters. I help fundraise every year with Friends to Mankind but I want to do more – http://somaly.org
- To travel more.
- To do more volunteer work.”
TELL JJJ: What are your new year resolutions?