Austin Butler: Busy Balcony Reader!

Austin Butler: Busy Balcony Reader!

Austin Butler is deep in thought while reading a book solo outside on his balcony on Monday afternoon (December 30) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old Carrie Diaries star seemed to be acting out the lines, so it may very well be a new script!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Austin Butler

The day before, Austin was spotted grabbing a bite to eat with his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens at Gjelina Take Away in Venice Beach.

In case you miss it, check out JJJ‘s exclusive clip from this week’s all-new Carrie Diaries episode!

20+ pics inside of Austin Butler reading on his balcony…

Austin-balcony austin butler busy balcony reader 01
Austin-balcony austin butler busy balcony reader 22
Austin-balcony austin butler busy balcony reader 23
Austin-balcony austin butler busy balcony reader 24

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Austin Butler

tina @ 9:36 pm on 12/30/2013

Love him but this is creepy. This is Vanessa’s house the photographer is obviously in her neighborhood with a camera trained on it.

OK @ 9:44 pm on 12/30/2013

Hi My hottie!!!

Xo @ 11:16 pm on 12/30/2013

@tina: This has happened before. They’ve taken pics of her moving things around in her garage and there was another time before this where she was on the balcony. I don’t get how they can do that. Isn’t there some sort of law when it comes to being on their own property?

pika @ 11:29 pm on 12/30/2013

Wow austin butler has a post on his own! Yaaaay
@xo not if paps do it with vanessa’s permission. Most of her pap pics seem staged.

tina @ 11:42 pm on 12/30/2013

@pika: every post, you’re just sad. So let me get this straight, you’re saying she wants some creepy old man with a camera to point his telescopic lens into her house invading her privacy. This is a residental neighborhood not only are they disturbing her, they are disturbing her neighbors. To achieve what exactly? And how do you know this sitting on your computer in another part of the world? Hate has made you stupid.

IMO @ 11:43 pm on 12/30/2013

@tina: I was wondering if it was her house. It is creepy but he is a cutie.

Angel @ 4:55 am on 12/31/2013

@Xo: Since Vanessa’s house goes to the street it’s very easy access for the paps to get pictures as opposed to if her house was gated but I do agree with you that it’s an invasion of privacy. They should draw a line somewhere.

pika @ 7:51 am on 12/31/2013

@tina: thats not even me lol i dont post on just jared jr i post on the main page havent u realized? u were so quick to assume that was me tho lol i dont say sh*t like “yaay”

Lawrence @ 9:52 am on 12/31/2013

Hello hottie!.

Tammy @ 10:17 am on 12/31/2013

Vanessa, if she wishes can do a lawsuit to stop paps getting photos of her or outside her house. I know many of celebs do that. Getting papped everyday must be so annoying and if it’s understandable if the paps get pictures of her when she’s out and about but taking photos of her or her boyfriend when they are in their house is not acceptable. Give them some privacy when they are in their own home.

tina @ 10:32 am on 12/31/2013

@pika: I think I owe you an apology. Sorry, nutcase is in a zone posting under other people’s names. He posted as Malu on the main post to bringing Zac into it. Sad little man.

pika @ 11:00 am on 12/31/2013

@tina: its cool i mean its not the first time someones posted as me. im quite blunt when i write so whoever pretended to be me got it completely wrong. besides, i dont pay attention to austin and vanessa – well im looking forward to her movies but i dont pay attention to her candids either really.

blanda @ 12:14 pm on 12/31/2013

@Tammy: honestly if she really wanted to do it, she would have done it by now. I’m sure she loves the attention and publicity

Haters Suck! @ 12:43 pm on 12/31/2013

@tommy
It wouldn’t be worth the time and effort to sue them. Most pap agencies are stacked with lawyers for this very reason. A lawsuit would take months if not over a year to finally get anywhere. It’s a real pain in the ass and then you’d have the paps really go after you for suing them. It’s just not worth that type of hassle.

Tammy @ 3:13 pm on 12/31/2013

I studied in the media. The actors can actually get privacy laws around there house. It’s a cause of privacy over publicity. And I know which one I would choose, no matter how long it took. Imagine if they have kids, it wouldn’t be fair on them.

@Haters Suck!:

Tammy @ 3:14 pm on 12/31/2013

@Haters Suck!: And it’s tammy not tommy lol. I hate it when people get it mixed up. I’m a girl not a boy haha

Haters Suck! @ 3:43 pm on 12/31/2013

@tammy
My bad. I only glanced at your name didn’t really look at it so just assumed it was a O and not an A.

lei @ 12:03 am on 01/01/2014

i love you Austin, almost 3 years w/ V not a joke.
love you both.

Tammy @ 12:41 pm on 01/01/2014

@Haters Suck!:

That’s okay. Most people make that mistake