Zayn Malik Gets a New Tattoo (PHOTOS)

Zayn Malik Gets a New Tattoo (PHOTOS)

Zayn Malik gives the thumbs up with Tattoo Magic’s Freddie after getting an addition to sleeve of ink on his right arm on Thursday (January 2) in Dorset, England.

The 20-year-old One Direction singer also took photos with Tattoo Magic’s Karen and their cute dog, Albert.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zayn Malik

“Nice to have Zayn from 1D back today. A bit of freehand sleeving to be continued! Got a lovely pic of him with Albert….Gonna get it printed out so he can sign it next time I tattoo him and then we can donate it to Bulldog Rescue auction to raise some cash for a charity close to mine and Karen‘s heart!” tattoo artist Freddie wrote on Tattoo Magic’s official Facebook page after the session.

Zayn-tatt1 zayn malik gets a new tattoo 01
Zayn-tatt1 zayn malik gets a new tattoo 02
Zayn-tatt1 zayn malik gets a new tattoo 03

Ella @ 6:19 am on 01/04/2014

Zayn needs to gain some weight this year.

yes @ 2:32 pm on 01/04/2014

hands down the hottest one in 1D…I mean he looks like a model!

Barbara @ 3:01 pm on 01/04/2014

He looks very ugly with those tattoos he should remove all of them i am not attracted to people with this many tattoos it’s so ridiculous if you ask me

Leslie @ 1:50 am on 01/05/2014

Stop judging, if he wants to get tattoos let him, it’s his body and he looks good with or without tattoos. As for his weight, he did lose alot of weight
But that doesn’t make him unnatractive. I agree that perhaps he lost too much weight.

towanda @ 6:45 pm on 01/05/2014

he’s too skinny now . for his health i hope he gains some weight

I. Love you mch

My name is Vanessa

My name is. Vanessa

zayn gain sum weight swty…ua fab
n cool n I juss luv uou mor dan alottttt….

wen ll uou visit India fo concert…m juss waiti fo uou hre…lots of luv frm ziya:-)

ppl who feel ua skinny o nt luki gud wd tattos r really fooolz…don bothr…juss do wat uou want cuz ua d mos handsm guy in d univrse:-) v luv uou…..

Mitra @ 11:44 am on 02/20/2014