Chord Overstreet & Darren Criss: Craig's Dinner Buddies

Chord Overstreet & Darren Criss: Craig's Dinner Buddies

Chord Overstreet and Darren Criss keep their heads down in the back of a car on Monday night (January 6) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The Glee co-stars had just dined at Craig’s restaurant with a bunch of friends and were heading home.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Darren Criss

Chord just recently returned from his holiday vacation in the Caribbean. In case you missed it, check out some shirtless pics he posted!

Don’t forget – Glee returns this February with brand new episodes!

10+ pics inside of Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet leaving dinner…

Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 01
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 02
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 03
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 04
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 05
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 06
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 07
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 08
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 09
Darren-chord darren criss chord overstreet craigs dinner duo 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Chord Overstreet, Darren Criss

S @ 10:56 am on 01/07/2014

Looks like the beard is back. (See what I did there?)

Clara @ 11:08 am on 01/07/2014

The beard came back after a big hiatus and she looks old and fat, time to shave it Darren. Chors is hiding, wierd ?

Criska @ 11:12 am on 01/07/2014

Nice beard. The one on his face, I mean.

clara @ 11:42 am on 01/07/2014

beard and manager too!

prudence @ 12:01 pm on 01/07/2014

yep their totally bangin

P @ 12:19 pm on 01/07/2014

Shut the **** up!!! Darren is STRAIGHT and Mia is his girlfriend. Grow up and accept the fact that they are dating!!!

hazel @ 12:22 pm on 01/07/2014

I love hiatus from glee-darren! :)
beard beard beard beard beard!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeee @ 2:06 pm on 01/07/2014

oooh hello, hiatus beard. darren’s facial hair looks nice too.

keyra @ 2:19 pm on 01/07/2014

open your eyes P! don’t be idiot. It´s hollywood honey. Mia is a beard, ricky manager

IffyMiffy @ 4:22 pm on 01/07/2014

Oh the beard is back and he accidentally gets papped. I wonder when he’ll shave her off. It, I mean it. It’ll take a nice sharp razor too, it’s a big one.

P @ 4:34 pm on 01/07/2014

@keyra:
I don’ t think Darren is a liar and I don’ t care if he is with Mia or Chris. You say Mia is a beard. Did you met and/or talk to her? Ricky is Darren’ s manager. Isn’ t Darren allowed to hang out with him?
Maybe I’ m a idiot but I don’ t spread hate like you do.

TommyBoy @ 10:41 pm on 01/07/2014

Gay boys night out!

Amy @ 7:28 am on 01/08/2014

Let him live his life.
I just don’ t get all this hate towards him and his friends. It’ s his life and his own choises. He is a grown up man and no one can decide for him.
I’ ve never met this Mia girl and I can’ t say it for sure if she is a beard or not. It’ s not my business and neither yours.
Insulting her is useless. No one deserves to be a victim of cyberbullying.
If and when Darren comes out as a gay man, I’ ll probably say “Hey, they were right about him being in the closet!”
But really I don’ t care if Darren is straight, gay or bi.
I support him no matter what.

keyra @ 6:22 pm on 01/09/2014

I believe in darren and chris relationship, I´m sure. P you started… Yes, Mia is a beard, Darren isn´t straight. Grow up and deal with it. and ricky , plus mia or michael always hang out with darren, manager and PR and beard. ALWAYS

P @ 2:48 am on 01/10/2014

@keyra:
However I don’ t care. I’ m a big Darren fan and, straight or not, I’ ll continue to support him. That’ s it!
I don’ t ship real people, mostly Crisscolfer and Miarren, and I don’ t spend my time hating and insulting people I’ ve never met or talk to. It’ s useless.
If Crisscolfer is real, then I’ m happy for Darren and Chris.
I choose to give Darren the benefit of he doubt.

keyra @ 10:58 am on 01/10/2014

P now we’re talking better, I respect what you think