The book series, which also spawned three movies, follows Greg Heffley, who is on a losing streak. His best friend, Rowley Jefferson, has ditched him, and finding new friends in middle school is proving to be a tough task. To change his fortunes, Greg decides to take a leap of faith and turn his decisions over to chance.
Check out the full list of Top Children’s and Young Adult Books below!
2. “Divergent” and “Allegiant” by Veronica Roth
3. “The House of Hades” by Rick Riordan
4. “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak
5. “Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans” by Rush Limbaugh
6. “I Even Funnier: A Middle School Story” by James Patterson, Chris Grabenstein, and Laura Park
7. “Catching Fire” by Suzanne Collins
8. “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children” by Ransom Riggs
9. “Frozen: The Junior Novelization”
10. “Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends” by Shannon Hale
WHAT WAS YOUR Favorite Book of 2013?
Posted to: JJJ Book Club