We’re only one week away from the much-anticipated return of The Fosters and we can’t wait!
With Callie (Maia Mitchell) out on her own, Jesus (Jake T. Austin) and Mariana (Cierra Ramirez) dealing with Lexi’s (Bianca Alexa Santos) big move, and Brandon (David Lambert) and Jude (Hayden Byerly) struggling with their guilt, there’s so much to look forward to.
We got our hands on the first two episodes and we loved them – so much so that we decided to share some scoop with you!
Oh, and be sure to stay tuned for JJJ interviews with both Maia and David this week!
The Fosters returns on Monday, January 13th @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC Family!
Click inside to check out five mini-teasers from the premiere…
1. The honeymoon is over – literally! Stef (Teri Polo) and Lena (Sherri Saum) don’t have time to enjoy marital bliss as they learn about Callie’s running away, and do anything they can to find her.
2. Wyatt (Alex Saxon) is back. As we saw in the summer finale, Callie calls up her ex to help her get away. Does that mean they are getting back together? Let’s just say…we wouldn’t count it out.
3. Brandon and Jude bonding! While the latter is still upset about the whole kiss thing, their mutual guilt brings them together in some amazing scenes.
4. Speaking of Brandon, he drops the “L” bomb! That’s right, he’s in love with Callie. But not everyone is in love with his confession.
5. Mariana and Jesus find out the truth about Lexi’s move to Honduras, and their goodbye is nothing short of heartbreaking. Get the tissues ready!