Vanessa Hudgens: New Face of Bongo!

Vanessa Hudgens: New Face of Bongo!

Look who the 2014 Bongo girl is — Vanessa Hudgens!

The 25-year-old actress made the big announcement over Instagram with a sneak peek of her photo shoot for the apparel brand.

“Here it is! My new BONGO campaign. Follow @Bongojeans to see more from my photo shoot!” she shared.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa succeeds actresses Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson and AnnaSophia Robb as the face of the 2014 campaign.

Previously, she was the face of Candie’s and Ecko Red.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Vanessa as the face of Bongo?

Hudgens-bongo vanessa hudgens bongo jeans girl 01
Hudgens-bongo vanessa hudgens bongo jeans girl 02

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

ANYA @ 8:47 pm on 01/07/2014

She looks lovely

andrea @ 10:40 pm on 01/07/2014

prettiest girl. She should be the face of everything. Love her

IMO @ 12:37 am on 01/08/2014

@Perfect choice. Love that outfit

IMO @ 12:50 am on 01/08/2014

BTW I just got home from a screening of “Gimme Shelter” and I am going to put it out there Vanessa is going to blow everyone away. Any doubters of her not having enough talent will be proven wrong. I can’t talk about the plot much other than what has been said . But I will say we were informed that it will only open in about 500 theatres so if your a fan or even if your not it’s a good film . So buy a ticket and support our girl.

George @ 12:54 am on 01/08/2014

Thanks IMO I’m buying more than one ticket and I’m so proud of my Queen.

Carolyne @ 12:56 am on 01/08/2014

@IMO: You were lucky to see it. How was the cast overall?

Carolyne @ 12:56 am on 01/08/2014

I forgot Vanessa looks gorgeous Great Bongo Girl!

Luise Jasmine @ 1:02 am on 01/08/2014

She Looks cutest and charming in Wearing a nice costume.

Dan @ 1:03 am on 01/08/2014

Hot Mamacita!!!

Sarah @ 1:05 am on 01/08/2014

Beautiful and Talented!

IMO @ 1:11 am on 01/08/2014

@Carolyne: I was lucky and the cast was awesome lots of familar faces and wait until you see Rosario Dawson.

OK @ 4:16 am on 01/08/2014

@IMO How lucky of you to see the preview and how very nice of you to share with us. I have always said I heard good things about Vanessa in this movie, so happy you confirmed it.
Vanessa is so beautiful here.

Aahh @ 5:58 am on 01/08/2014

Why did they have to use so much Photoshop on the cover? Girl looks so damn pretty w/o, ugh…

Liberty @ 9:20 am on 01/08/2014

Why do exceptionally talented actresses insist on being the “face” of brands they don’t use or care about? It’s lame and un-needed PR. Vanessa is showing with recent films that she has LOTS of talent as an actress, her PR team needs to stop signing her up for these ridiculous endorsement deals. She does not need them, let her films speak for themselves.

sara @ 10:50 am on 01/08/2014

The photo is Photoshoped so much, vanessa doesn’t need it, I seriously didn’t recognize her at first :(

kelly martineau @ 12:52 pm on 01/08/2014

She looks good. V has to do this for work. Can’t get any other movies rolls.

hahahah @ 3:58 pm on 01/08/2014

she looks amazing hands down

hahahah @ 4:00 pm on 01/08/2014

@kelly martineau: shut up, you’re so stupid with this BS comment of yours. She does not need to campaign for work, simple and plain. Like people previously told you, she completed 3 projects (movie rolls) and is working on two more projects, so stfu with that comment. Its annoying. YOU ARE DEGRADING HER WORK.

xx @ 5:03 pm on 01/08/2014

i wouldve thought she’d have booked a top magazine to promote her movie since thats more on the level of adult females rather than going back to a teen girl fanbase. i mean c’mon this makes more sense marketing wise right? but if she does book one eventually then i take it back.

I Really love her since I was 8 years old and I will ALWAYS support her no matter what. She looks stunning! ???????? #MyBONGOgirl