Zac Efron: I'm Always Searching for Love

Zac Efron: I'm Always Searching for Love

Zac Efron poses with his buddies Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller in this new Twitter photo!

The 26-year-old actor and his co-stars went on a press tour for That Awkward Moment on Tuesday (January 14) in Silicon Valley, stopping by both Twitter and Facebook headquarters where they did Q&A’s.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

“.@NatEfron13 I’m a lot like Jason. I get through life with my best friends and I’m always searching for love. -Z,” Zac tweeted a fan about his character.

When it came to describing his supporters, Zac wrote, “.@msalyssaefron truly special. they’re protective, supportive, tenacious, and openminded. they’ve grown, evolved & always been there 4 me”

15+ pics inside of Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Miles Teller spending the day together…

Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 01.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 02
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 03.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 04.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 05
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 06
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 07
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 08
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 09
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 10
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 11.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 12.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 13.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 14.
Zac-twitter zac efron im always looking for love 15.

Pages: [1] 2 »
love @ 8:14 pm on 01/14/2014

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ya!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ZAC!!!!!!!!!!!!

. @ 8:46 pm on 01/14/2014

its weird how some of his fans actually believe what he said… they always thought he was the good boy and bum… he was actually an alcoholic and drug addict… how can they believe this too? all his answers always look so staged. I also feel bad for Lily, they are dating and he is always denying her, maybe he is going to dump her soon? or doesnt love her enough? Or maybe the oscar will be their big appearance, Lily is ready to show the boy off and has been already at some dress fittings, she needs a new movie.

Lawrence @ 9:06 pm on 01/14/2014

@.:

People make mistakes, Zac being only human I’m sure us fans clearly understand that. Unlike haters who lack any kind rational thought, just a need for constantly putting Zac down. My advice, get a life and a new hobby.

Lauren @ 9:09 pm on 01/14/2014

@ .
Uh first we really don’t know what going on with them dating or not, two how do you even know his answers are stated or the fact they are aim towards lily or against her?also we have no idea what’s going on with them yet your trashing zac on here? Um also not all his fans believe everything he says either, and stay there since you seem hate zacs answers today why are you commenting like you know zacs personal life ?

. @ 9:17 pm on 01/14/2014

@Lauren:
they are dating, she is at his house all the time. what are you gonna do when we get holding hands pictures? would you still be denying they are dating?

OK @ 9:32 pm on 01/14/2014

I will say it is the same as all his answers. PR For gosh sakes folks he is promoting a movie.

OK @ 9:34 pm on 01/14/2014

P.S. If your still looking I live in WeHo. Above Santa Monica Blvd. Below Sunset Blvd. Just joking.

OK @ 9:35 pm on 01/14/2014

Congratulations to all those who Zac, Michael B, and Miles answered.
I know it was a thrill of a lifetime and I’m very happy for you.

Boo @ 9:36 pm on 01/14/2014

If he comes to this site, it’s going to suck for him to see his ex-girlfriend and her spectacular tits at the top of the page. If I were him, I’d be looking for love too…i’d be looking for another Vanessa.

lauren @ 9:36 pm on 01/14/2014

@ .
uh that was like two months ago and how do you know she’s at his house all the time? if they are dating like you seem to claim what girl lets there guy go on dates with other girls and ask for girl’s numbers? because if tht’s dating then idk what kind of relationship that is?

lauren @ 9:38 pm on 01/14/2014

@.
if you dislike zac so much why are you wasting your time commenting and coming off as you know zac’s life ? didn’t realize you were all up in zac’s personal life 101

lauren @ 9:42 pm on 01/14/2014

@.
are you judging this based on lily’s instagram pics and etc is that how you apparently know lily is at zac’s house all the time? because you do know she has her own apartment and her own life?

um @ 9:49 pm on 01/14/2014

@lauren: I’ll settle this. Both of you are wrong. Now end it already.

lauren @ 9:54 pm on 01/14/2014

@um
i know . was wrong, i was just trying to say that person possibly know whats going on and etc? and im guessing your right?

OK @ 10:28 pm on 01/14/2014

Have to say Zac really looks good in this pic. Just love him.

Leilani @ 10:43 pm on 01/14/2014

I think Zac is still in a limbo when it comes to relationships after his break up with Vanessa. Vanessa seems to be in a better place than him. He probably regretted breaking up with her, hence the drug and alcohol melt down. I’m just forming an opinion based on what I’ve seen so far. I’m a lot older than a lot of you but I’ve always felt that Zac and Vanessa pulled from each other’s strength that’s why their relationship lasted for 5 years.

Vanessa has been with the same guy for more than 2 years and we have yet to see about Zac. I have nothing against Lilly Collins but her personality doesn’t seem to fit Zac and I don’t like the fact that she’s always dated her co-star, right?

When it comes to their career, Vanessa I think is being careful with her career choice. Zac on the other hand I feel has overextended himself with all these unsuccessful movies he’s made. Frankly, I wasn’t impressed with the roles he’s taken so far. I ‘m looking forward to watching Gimme Shelter and I heard great things about it. I’m also an optimist that maybe one day, these two will find each other again. They are to me one almost perfect couple.

haley @ 3:23 am on 01/15/2014

@Leilani: Ok I like Zac and I like Vanessa but why does everyone assume shes at a better place because she didn’t go to rehab and has a “stable” relationship? I always got the feeling he wanted to just relax after their relationship broke off but it got the best of him whereas Vanessa wanted to in a way prove she was ok and jumped straight in and out of a rebound with Josh H. Usually rebounds means you are not over your ex but what others to think otherwise. However I think her and Austin are pretty stable. Zac had some problems and still is struggling but when you are even slightly in the public eye you can breakdown any second. Vanessa was seen visiting a psychiatrist – what does that tell you? She hasn’t visited one publicly since her scandal so where exactly is her mindset today? In Hollywood seeing isn’t always believing.

OK @ 4:35 am on 01/15/2014

Can we please leave Vanessa to Vanessa posts and Zac on Zac posts?
The two groups will never agree.
They are both doing very good right now and that is what is important.

haley @ 6:09 am on 01/15/2014

@OK: i also think the same but what that person believed was beyond bias and simply silly.

OK @ 6:34 am on 01/15/2014

@haley I I was really addressing the ones who started with bad mouthing Zac. I understand you were just answering.

April @ 6:43 am on 01/15/2014

All of this guy is a weird thing, all about him always seems like a movie. His life and career always have been controlled and supervised by a powerful team of publicists who know perfectly this business and doing all this things (rumoured girlfriends -my gosh, poor lily, leave her alone, really, he has been in dates with girls these months-), showing blue chips in front of thousands people and a hundred cameras, of course….) in orden to maintain o recover his “brilliant status” as a hollywood star. Time will prove it. By the way, his comments about “sleep” directly in the first date are frivolous and a shame for the women.

kelly martineau @ 6:59 am on 01/15/2014

Zac go back with Vaneessa she can’t dump Big Lips. You guys where a cute couple. You will find love again,

fan @ 8:39 am on 01/15/2014

You all have good points. Now, what? With your arguments, it isn’t like you can change a thing or two.

Lauren @ 10:07 am on 01/15/2014

@fan
Some of these arnt point, people on here see stating statements and imply its true and others, it’s not arguments its more of people commenting and seeing who’s right then the other

Liberty @ 11:09 am on 01/15/2014

Zac’s personal life and choices aside. The promo for this movie sucks. The other two are comng across as horrid players who are going to cash in on knowing Efron to further their careers.

Efron has made some questionable choices. But everyone makes and deserves a second chance. Personally I never believe ANYTHING any celeb says in a promo interview as they will say whatever they have to make you go see the movie they are promoting.

Pages: [1] 2 »