Bella Thorne: Candie's Only at Kohl's 2014 Campaign - See the Pics!

Bella Thorne: Candie's Only at Kohl's 2014 Campaign - See the Pics!

Bella Thorne gets flirty for her brand new Candie’s Only at Kohl’s 2014 Campaign!

The 16-year-old actress will be featured in the brand’s new marketing campaign, which will debut in March issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines as well as online, outdoor, and in Kohl’s.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bella Thorne

“When I received the call that I was going to be the next Candie’s girl I literally screamed out loud ‘YES!’ because I was so excited,” Bella said. “The campaign is about being girly, feminine and having a confident outlook on life.”

Bella brought along her adorable pup Kingston for the “always look on the pink side of life” themed photo shoot. Too cute!

Bella Thorne Candie’s Sizzle Reel

15+ pics inside from Bella‘s Candie’s campaign shoot…

Bella-candies bella thorne candies only at kohls 2014 campaign 01
Bella-candies bella thorne candies only at kohls 2014 campaign 17
Bella-candies bella thorne candies only at kohls 2014 campaign 18

Photos: Candie's
Posted to: Bella Thorne

Pages: [1] 2 »
Warren @ 11:27 am on 01/15/2014

OH Bella, Bella, Bella! What a beautiful A**! Sexy woman. I need to collect all these ads for sure.

tea @ 1:30 pm on 01/15/2014

wtf she’s 16 years old. If 21 year old Miley did a shoot like this it would be called a “racy new ad campaign”

toni @ 1:42 pm on 01/15/2014

@tea: nah because miley is naked and showing errrythang..this is a bathing suit…what do you wear on the beach you prude.

I love you so much bella.ur perfect and flawless on all the pictures.
Can you pleasse follow me on Twitter: @marliesthorne

Arrow 12 @ 2:02 pm on 01/15/2014

A little to racy for a 16 year old. Where are the parents. Oh I know they’re collecting their share of the money$$$$$

Fernando S @ 2:17 pm on 01/15/2014

Oh My God….. Bella Thorne is simply perfect!!!! One of the most beautiful girls in the world!

donna @ 2:42 pm on 01/15/2014

@Arrow 12: A bit difficult to do for her dad as he is dead. Have you never been to the beach and seen a girl in a bikini? She looks really cute in all the pink.

good-one @ 2:53 pm on 01/15/2014

@Warren: 20/20 Bellavision.

Sonny B @ 3:22 pm on 01/15/2014

Sexy as hell! I want to make love to you, woman. Gonna lay ya down by the fire.

Chloe @ 3:52 pm on 01/15/2014

SO cute and perfect for Candies!!! I don’t think these are racy at all, most 16 years I know have worn a bikini LOL

Katie @ 4:01 pm on 01/15/2014

WOW WOW WOW!!! I LOVE THESE!

drew @ 4:22 pm on 01/15/2014

Amazing!!! Bella can pull anything off in a classy tasteful way!!

A Seriously Confused Person @ 4:23 pm on 01/15/2014

Wait, this is a joke right? I’m sorry but how could they choose Bella Thorne?! Some of the previous celebrity endorsements were older young women like, Hayden Panettiere, Hilary Duff, Carly Rae Jepsen, LEA MICHELE and VANESSA HUDGENS! Don’t get me wrong, I like Bella and I have nothing against her. She’s a great actress but SHE’S A 16 YEAR OLD!!! Her most known role on TV is Shake It Up which aired on Disney Channel. All her fans are young girls who look up to her and this is what they’re going to see. Some of these clothes and poses are just not appropriate for girls her age (and girls younger). I understand why she would take the job. She’s a another young star that wants to erase the “Disney image” but I just don’t understand why they Candies would pick her. I’m sorry but this is just my opinion. I don’t mean to offend anyone and I still think Bella Thorne is a good actress but I just don’t understand this…..

-A Seriously Confused Person

Pretty Ka @ 5:19 pm on 01/15/2014

@A Seriously Confused Person: Don’t worry, you’re entitled to have an opinion, and to share it too, as long as you’re being polite, which you are, so thanks!

sammy @ 5:30 pm on 01/15/2014

love bella!!! this looks amazing and is totally teen appropriate

Markus @ 5:43 pm on 01/15/2014

Whatever choice she makes, she could be the next sex symbol in Hollywood. If not, hopefully that route works, too.

Markus @ 5:45 pm on 01/15/2014

@tea: The difference is their life styles. Unlike Milee, Bella is a fine young respectable girl.

Markus @ 5:51 pm on 01/15/2014

@A Seriously Confused Person: I agree with you on every point Except, its not Candie’s responsibility to keep an eye on parents kids. The weight should fall on Bella’s shoulders and her management/camp on choice making. If they want some of her fans to stop following her then so be it. If they want an older, well, teenage and older, fan base, then this is fine (this is not by any means offensive).

Jess @ 7:57 pm on 01/15/2014

Disney channel stars should not be doing bikini and especially bra photoshoots. It’s part of their JOB that they maintain a kid-freindly image when they work for a children’s media company. Bra adds are not appropriate when you are in such an influential position and work as an ambassador for such a family friendly company. These photos are more cutesy than sexy, but if they get any more sexy I’m going to get mad. Tired of these actresses and their management sexualizing their image when they are paid to entertain children.

Ulli @ 9:10 pm on 01/15/2014

I have an open mind and yet I see this somewhat strong. Both the video and the photos are sexy, not sweet. Watch the “outtake” of her in bikini and her dog… that’s wrong, man. She is 16 and the photos are from the perspective of the photographer who is older that her. Looking the situation from that point, is a quite disturbing thing.

Kiki @ 9:24 pm on 01/15/2014

Grow up ppl 16 is the new 18 and 14 is the new 16
welcome to XXI

Angela @ 11:42 pm on 01/15/2014

I thought the same thing. the images dont look cutesy they look like there are intending to be sultry and sexy.
@Ulli:

Dalemurph @ 1:09 am on 01/16/2014

Bella looks so beautiful in all of her outfits.

donna @ 4:00 am on 01/16/2014

I think she looks totally sweet and cute. She isn’t on the DC anymore for those confused about where she is at in life. I think her main path is in feature films. She isn’t 12 anymore…I doubt that there will be any “sultry” pictures. Teens model bathing suits and bras all the time. Check your local ad. If you have followed Bella as long as I have, you will see her modeling these type of things since much younger. It’s the business.

Troy @ 4:06 am on 01/16/2014

hate to burst y’alls bubbles but u do realize jodie foster started out as the cute little girl in a bikini but the dog pulled down her bottoms and it was on billboards across the us if not the world. still some remain. bella has her bottoms on.

Pages: [1] 2 »