Ariana Grande Wants to be Left Alone About Her Repeated Hairstyle

Ariana Grande Wants to be Left Alone About Her Repeated Hairstyle

Ariana Grande has taken to Instagram to explain her repeated ponytail hairstyle – and she’s also asking fans to stop bugging her about it.

“Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I’d take the time to explain to everybody,” the text-only image shared late last night reads. “I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first four years of playing Cat [on Victorious]… as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat.”

Ariana then asked fans to cut her some slack about the hairstyle she is most ‘comfortable’ wearing:

“And trust me, it’s even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined. So PLEASE just gimme a break about the hair (or just don’t look at me lol).”

Click inside to read Ariana‘s complete message to fans about her hair…

Posted to: Ariana Grande

NIcksamandcat @ 12:21 pm on 01/19/2014

Ya leave her alone you haters

connie @ 12:50 pm on 01/19/2014

Ariana, Arianators love you babe, The haters talk bad about you!! Your Tiny Elephants best know Arianators love you girly! <3 kisses!

Marcelina Jaeger @ 4:04 am on 01/20/2014

Ariana is faced it problem for make a repeated Hair style.

Marissb @ 8:43 am on 01/20/2014

Oh god, all these people want fame, then complain when they’re talked about. People will talk about you till the day you die, no matter if you’re famous or just an average person on the street, and it’s not always going to be nice, either learn to live with it, or find yourself a deserted island and live alone.

biker mike @ 9:44 am on 01/20/2014

idiots, there is nothing wrong with her hair, she looks sexy and beautiful, what do they want an ugly haircut like miley? that they love? straight guys love long hair on women, want short hair? date a guy

Veronica @ 3:05 pm on 01/20/2014

I think that hair style suits her perfectly fine.

ugh who cares @ 9:33 pm on 01/20/2014

she complains about everything every story about her is her crying on twitter or on instagram about something you wanted the fame you want peoples eyes on you know that they are ur complaining ur not the only one that gets judged but anything to keep your name out there i guess

Samantha murphy @ 2:26 am on 01/24/2014

@Marissb: Your mom obviously never taught you, “if you don’t have anything nice to say about a person, don’t say anything at all”. No one should have to take any crap about there appearance, even people who want fame and are brave enough to put themselves out there. So lay off Marissa!