Robert Pattinson: 'WSJ Magazine' Feature (Exclusive First Look!)

Robert Pattinson: 'WSJ Magazine' Feature (Exclusive First Look!)

Robert Pattinson gets candid about his career in this exclusive first look at his new feature for WSJ Magazine!

The 27-year-old actor opened up to the mag about his Dior Homme campaign, his grooming habits, and his upcoming movie Map to the Stars. Check it:

On Dior Homme: “I like trying to do ambitious things. That’s what got me really enthusiastic about the campaign, that [Dior] wasn’t shying away from anything.”

On grooming: “I was a brush-your-teeth-and-have-a-shower kind of guy. I can’t tell if it’s because of my association with Dior or because I’m older, but I’ve started moisturizing. It’s been a quite profound change in my life.”

On the future of his career: “This year, I’m trying to see what my niche is.”

For more on Rob, visit WSJ.com.

Bigger photo inside…

Rob-wsj robert pattinson wsj magazine feature exclusive first look 01

Photos: WSJ. Magazine
Posted to: Exclusive, Robert Pattinson

Oh dear @ 3:20 pm on 01/21/2014

He might actually be a brainless if he thinks moisturising is life changing. What a dope.

Guest @ 3:45 pm on 01/21/2014

@Oh dear:
Hahaha. Somebody doesn’t get sarcasm!!!

Allysa mentor @ 4:49 pm on 01/21/2014

Love this guy. He is so humble and unassuming. A true gent.

Oh dear @ 4:53 pm on 01/21/2014

@Guest: well then he is an idiot. Sarcasm is lost in print. He’s just stuck with an assinine quote. So boring.

Betty b @ 6:39 pm on 01/21/2014

I really admire Robert Pattinson’s confidence in not having the need to con – form to a “elite literary phrased answer” when the question did not imply it needed one. It was a casual interview. God-Speed Mr. Pattinson.

bjsmith @ 8:06 pm on 01/21/2014

I think Rob is a great guy with a sense of humor.. To the people who don’t like Rob why do you even bother to comment. Most people ignore people they don’t like. Rob seems to be a guy who just cant conform into a diva with diva behavior That’s why people admire and love him. I can hardly wait until his movie the Rover comes out.

IMO @ 10:46 pm on 01/21/2014

Love him, he is so down to earth and he knows not to take HW to seriously.

sherrie clement @ 4:03 pm on 01/22/2014

haters back off!! why do you guys always comment he doesnt need your comment, he is a great guy