Zac Efron: Snowy 'Today Show' Stop!

Zac Efron: Snowy 'Today Show' Stop!

Zac Efron braves the snow for his for his fans and stops to pose with a few as he leaves The Today Show studios on Tuesday morning (January 21) in New York City.

The 26-year-old actor is busy in town doing promo for his new movie That Awkward Moment, which hits theaters on January 31!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

“Thanks guys at the @TodayShow for hanging in there when it got crazy on the way out. ;-) And shout out to the NYPD for keeping us safe. It means a lot. #awkwardtour #thatawkwardmoment,” he tweeted.

The day before, Zac was spotted exiting the airport after arriving on the East Coast.

15+ pics inside of Zac Efron in NYC…

Zac-snow zac efron snowy today show stop 01
Zac-snow zac efron snowy today show stop 13
Zac-snow zac efron snowy today show stop 14

Photos: INFPhoto, AKM-GSI
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
OK @ 11:09 am on 01/21/2014

Zac you never looked so good as you do today. Love you.

OK @ 11:10 am on 01/21/2014

Really getting excited for this movie.

ANYA @ 11:11 am on 01/21/2014

More sex talk Lolz. Out of whatever he can say, nothing can surprise me anymore. Lately he only puts his feet in his mouth

Laueen901 @ 11:30 am on 01/21/2014

@anya
Why don’t you just shut the **** up, seriously get over yourself

What a laugh @ 11:57 am on 01/21/2014

@ANYA, apparently you have no clue about promoting movies. Zac is promoting a movie about 3 young single good looking guys dating in this day and age in a city like NYZc for this movie. It is about sex, what do you think the guys are going to talk about? All three of them are doing the same thing. That is why they are all promoting together, silly.

For example what did Zac talk about in his movie promotion of CSC, a movie about the death of his younger brother whom he couldn’t let go of? Well, he talked about his younger brother of course.quit trying to make him look bad because all you accomplish is making yourself look vindictive.

OK @ 12:39 pm on 01/21/2014

Zac looks great and answered everything correctly. This is a promotion tour.

ANYA @ 12:53 pm on 01/21/2014

I do know about promoting, I don’t know if this qualifies at that, ultimately it’s his choice of word what annoys me the mist

mo @ 12:54 pm on 01/21/2014

cute

mo @ 12:54 pm on 01/21/2014

@OK:
do you know if his girlfriend Lily Collins will be with him at his premiere? how long have been they dating?

OK @ 12:57 pm on 01/21/2014

@mo I have no idea if she will show up but from what I understand he is single right now.

Sammi @ 1:40 pm on 01/21/2014

@mo: they have been back together since October and I bet she is part of the reason he says he has never been happier. I’ll bet big bucks she will be there for him at the premiere and afterparty.

OK @ 2:43 pm on 01/21/2014

@Sammi I hope o too. I hope tons of celebrities show up to support Zac. The rest the speculation who knows we will just have to wait and see.
Can’t wait for the premiere!!!!!

OK @ 2:43 pm on 01/21/2014

That should I hope so too.

OK @ 2:54 pm on 01/21/2014

I will say on Friday Beauty World Who was a site that always put Zac an Lily together said “Zac confirms split with Lily”
They quote Kirby the girl Zac wrote the touching letter to at Facebook.

Lauren @ 4:19 pm on 01/21/2014

@sammii
I had no idea you know zacs life and why he’s so happy and etc? Also we honestly have no idea if Zac and lily are or were ever together since October like you apparently think, yea they were seen at Disneyland and they were at Catalina island, but thst was 3 months ago? And if they were really together what gif allows there bf to go on dates and ask numbers of other girls? If they been dating then that’s some relationship, . So why are you commenting like you know zacs personal life?

Lauren @ 4:24 pm on 01/21/2014

@sami
Also from apparently what you know of zacs life, there’s prolly other reasons why he’s happy also? Like idk that the fact he’s sober and has a dam movie coming out?

Kelly martineau @ 8:44 pm on 01/21/2014

Zac looks good. Why do these people always wear sunglasses everywhere they go. Airport tv shows.

OK @ 9:48 pm on 01/21/2014

Perhaps to help with eye strain from reading and being under bright lights all the time? There are many possibilities. Zac looked great on T.V. without them.

OK @ 3:18 am on 01/22/2014

Loved the promos today Zac, you really looked good.

Lawrence @ 6:38 am on 01/22/2014

I wish the haters would get a clue, its getting seriously tiresome seeing them in every Zac post. Love ya Zac, thats all this fan has to say.

xx @ 8:12 am on 01/22/2014

TAM looks really bad. Plus i still cant forgive zac for doing blackface smh.

Lauren901 @ 8:38 am on 01/22/2014

@***
You do realize that zac did that a long time ago during hsm days dressing as Corbin As a joke? No? It was years ago? Why are you bitter over that?

xx @ 9:18 am on 01/22/2014

@Lauren901: its @xx not *** what am i censored? At this rate i should be – with u jumping down my throat.
I understand it was a joke – I wouldn’t expect Zac to be doing blackface seriously, but I am guessing you are white right? Are you unaware of the history of blackface?
It was used to mock black people. Their origins. Their skin color. So to you – as a white person – its probably hilarious – but me, being of a darker skin color – im sorry i dont accept your ignorance.

How is that bitter? Im just disappointed.

xx @ 9:22 am on 01/22/2014

I love the whole “it was such a long time ago – get over it!” its such a classic

Sharona @ 9:57 am on 01/22/2014

Zac looked so gorgeous yesterday in all the photos! So looking forward to seeing him on Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow. Love you, Zacy!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 »