“We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Phil and appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone. This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you respect our privacy during this time of grieving. Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers,” the statement reads.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Katy Perry looked so glamorous at the Office Christmas Party premiere! – TooFab
- Whoa?! Could Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones‘ characters from the new Star Wars movies be related? – Just Jared
- This supermodel got real about life with a super serious thyroid disease – Teen.com
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid is taking a much needed break from social media for the holiday season – Tigerbeat
- This is such sad news about one of next week’s Jeopardy contestants – PopCrush
- Were these the best TV shows for 2016? Check out the full list here! – TVGuide