“We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Phil and appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone. This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you respect our privacy during this time of grieving. Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers,” the statement reads.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Grace Helbig Joins Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore and More for Red Nose Day – Just Jared
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did Jacob Whitesides and Bea Miller break up? – Teen.com
- Note to self: Never get in a rap battle with Rebel Wilson. She will destroy you – TooFab
- Alli Simpson dishes on social media pressures – Tigerbeat
- There’s a Japanese Popstar who’s performing at the Hammerstein Ballroom, and you can NEVER meet her – PopCrush
- Maisie Williams crashes Kit Harrington‘s radio interview over the phone – EW