“We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Phil and appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone. This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you respect our privacy during this time of grieving. Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers,” the statement reads.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Jimmy Kimmel ddn’t really know what was happening during the Oscars Best Picture mix-up, but he explains his story – TooFab
- This is why Donald Trump isn’t attending the White House Correspondents Dinner this year – Just Jared
- Check out this list of the most amazing YA novels with the craziest plot twists – Teen.com
- Kendall Jenner shares her grocery list and some items may surprise you – Tigerbeat
- One person was left out of Louis Tomlinson‘s song “Just Hold On” – PopCrush
- Watch a sneak peek at tonight’s Fosters episode – TV Line