Miley Cyrus to 'W Mag': I Have Very Few Friends

Miley Cyrus to 'W Mag': I Have Very Few Friends

Miley Cyrus bares it all for the March 2014 issue of W Magazine, on newsstands February 8.

The 21-year-old singer opened up to actor Ronan Farrow about fame, negative press, relationships, and more. Check it:

On her music: “You know, I’ve made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It’s fine. I’ve got a house, and I’ve got dogs that I love. I don’t need anything else.”

On the media: “I don’t give a sh-t. I’m not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright colored T-shirts. You know, it’s like, I’m not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.”

On her friends: “I have a lot of people that I could call and hang out with, but I have very few friends, if that makes any sense. Like, I just don’t tell a lot of people anything. Everyone’s always like, “You’re so sketch.’”

On dating: “I don’t need you to impress me.”

For more on Miley, visit WMagazine.com!

Miley-w miley cyrus w magazine i have very few friends 01
Miley-w miley cyrus w magazine i have very few friends 02
Miley-w miley cyrus w magazine i have very few friends 03
Miley-w miley cyrus w magazine i have very few friends 04

Credit: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot ; Photos: W Magazine
Posted to: Magazine, Miley Cyrus

MARISSAB @ 10:31 am on 02/03/2014

Can someone please send this girl to school before she gives another interview? She sounds dumber and dumber with each one. Her response to the media question was borderline racist. What does the racial makeup of Disney’s actors have to do with anything? And no, people who “hate” on you aren’t jealous, they just see you as the poser you are. And I’m not at all surprised she doesn’t have any friends.

lisa @ 10:32 am on 02/03/2014

If no one buys your album, like, ever… then you’ll make a living how? You don’t strike me as having any skills other than singing and playing the guitar, and with all those fur coats take money.

Jaded @ 11:04 am on 02/03/2014

She is saying they act politically correct! Which they do!

Jaded @ 11:06 am on 02/03/2014

She didn’t make her money! That company did!

Kayla @ 12:16 pm on 02/03/2014

No worries, Miley. No one is impressed.

good-one @ 12:37 pm on 02/03/2014

Miley is salient. I love her. Chet Kresiak (Nudiarist), loves her.

Miley received much of her education through studio tutors, between her grueling on-set schedules. (See John Taylor Gatto’s revelations about the underlying purpose of public school education being indoctrination, for most everyone else.)

Originating in the 1880s, the biological determinist ideas of Sir Francis Galton, quickly spread across the pond and erupted in the American eugenics movement, determined to control human population through selective breeding and forced sterilization. In a decision of the United States Supreme Court, written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., Buck v. Bell 274 U.S. 200 (1927), the Court ruled forced sterilization did not violate the United States Constitution. These programs became so prominent and heralded that they inspired eugenics programs in Nazi Germany.

After the Allied forces defeat of the Nazis, eugenics lost much of its appeal and with forced physical sterilization becoming much less popular, forced sterilization eventually morphed into what we have today, forced psychological neutering.

Those haters that voice such vitriol against Miley’s nudity are generally part of the echo-chamber reflecting that modern mass-indoctrination of psychological neutering.

Warren @ 12:59 pm on 02/03/2014

Wish I could be a friend of Miley’s. Boyfriend that is. I love beautiful Miley!

Warren @ 1:03 pm on 02/03/2014

@lisa: Miley’s just saying that she has all the money she will ever need right now. But I’m sure she will make tons more anyway.

Jackie @ 1:29 am on 02/04/2014

OMG! OMG!! Miley Caught flashing her boobs at a security guard out the front of a LA Night Club!!!

beats price @ 8:52 pm on 03/10/2014

I will right away snatch your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.