Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale Meet Up for Kim Hidalgo's Birthday Lunch

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale Meet Up for Kim Hidalgo's Birthday Lunch

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale keep it stylish as they head to lunch at Aroma Cafe on Wednesday afternoon (February 5) in Los Angeles.

The High School Musical BFF’s met up with a group of gal pals for their friend Kim Hidalgo‘s birthday.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Girls lunch for @kimhidalgo birthday!!!’ Happy birthday to the girl who has such a pure heart! So glad you’re in my life :)” Ash tweeted.

Earlier in the day, Vanessa was joined by her pal Laura New for a hike at Runyon Canyon, while Ashley hit the gym for a workout in West Hollywood.

FYI: Ashley is wearing a Rails Erin Ombre button down around her waist.

15+ pics inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale out and about…

V-ash vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale meet up for kim hidalgo birthday lunch 01
V-ash vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale meet up for kim hidalgo birthday lunch 14
V-ash vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale meet up for kim hidalgo birthday lunch 15

Pages: [1] 2 »
George @ 12:58 am on 02/06/2014

I love my Queen Vanessa

Kitty @ 12:59 am on 02/06/2014

Love them both and their friendship.

Sam @ 1:00 am on 02/06/2014

Hot hot hot.

Sarah @ 1:01 am on 02/06/2014

Cute outfits

rose @ 1:04 am on 02/06/2014

when is the reunion?

Lucy @ 1:06 am on 02/06/2014

Did they go together?

Kerri @ 1:07 am on 02/06/2014

Love their friendship

Yorga @ 1:08 am on 02/06/2014

Pretty girls.

Sam @ 1:09 am on 02/06/2014

I love Vanessa’s style here.

Bubba @ 1:10 am on 02/06/2014

I wonder why laura didn’t go?

IMO @ 1:19 am on 02/06/2014

They both look great, but I’m partial to Vanessa ‘s look .

yets @ 6:16 am on 02/06/2014

i love Vanessa Style.
Happy Birthday KIM.

kelly martineau @ 12:52 pm on 02/06/2014

This is all this women does go out and eat shop and hiking. She getting boreding. Augly outfit. V isn’t hiding behind her phone like she allways is. That’s the first. When are they going to have the hsm reuion?
She hasn’t been seen with her mom or her sister for awhile.

tina @ 1:22 pm on 02/06/2014

@kelly martineau: if she is so “bordering” (not a word no matter how many times you use it) why can’t you stay off her post

quinten @ 2:22 pm on 02/06/2014

Vanessa Hudgens is the biggest poser. Be real n proud of who u are.

tina @ 4:06 pm on 02/06/2014

I guess you’re not allowed to be proud of all your grandparents, only the ones people deem pc for you to like. I remember her fathers mother attending her 21st birthday party saying how proud she was of her, but according to some she’s not allow to claim her. Get over it she has always call herself a mutt, a little bit of everything. Only someone with their own issues would give a care about her grandparents.

Samy @ 4:18 pm on 02/06/2014

Proud of her grandmother. K How about being proud of herSELF!!! Her MOTHER!!!!Her roots. The language in which her mother speaks. She is a disgrace to the Phillipinos. She is one of the only role models for them and she is ashamed. Sad for her.

IMO @ 4:43 pm on 02/06/2014

@Samy: You obviously don’t follow her she almost if anything forgets the rest of her roots and you may want to see how she came to the aid of the Phillapines during the diaster. I don’t think some people should comment without the facts , do the homework then comment.

quinten @ 4:52 pm on 02/06/2014

@imo no I dont follow her, nor do I listen to her private convos. Publicly, ok, publicly for the world to here she brags that her ancestor may have been assaulted. That is sick!!!! Period. R I mot sensitive to that either? Its not ok nor funny. N she may not be. The fact that she she says she maybe leads us to believe she is not. It was not long ago. She should know. Does she speak spanish? No.

quinten @ 4:54 pm on 02/06/2014

If anyone needs homework for fact checking its ur uneducated “queen” we wouldn’t be speaking of this if she would stop w the insulting bs!!

IMO @ 7:40 pm on 02/06/2014

@quinten: what are you talking about she never has said that . I think your sick for making up stories and causing drama about someone who has done nothing to you. she is quite a loving person that embaraces her heritage all the diiferent part of it. she has never said she speaks Spanish . I am Spanish American and neither do I. So what? She has never insulted any race or minority. go hate somewhere else.

amy @ 7:54 pm on 02/06/2014

@IMO:

She is not Spanish.

IMO @ 10:07 pm on 02/06/2014

@amy:I thought on her Monthers side , her Mom was mainly Philappina and 1/4 Spanish. On her Dad’s side Irish and American Indian If I am wrong I apologize but that has been written about her since HSM 1

tina @ 10:11 am on 02/07/2014

@IMO: Yes that is exactly what she said. She called herself a mutt. This reminds me of the debate when Tiger Woods first became big and they wanted him to say he was black only but he refused. He said why would you want me to not acknowledge my mother? This is the same only they want her to only acknowledge part of her mother. She knows who her ancestors are, she was amoung the first to seek aid for the Phillipines during the typhoon. The problem is not with her it’s with the people who want her to deny her full heritage.
Didn’t this start because of a problem with her cable? The things people jump on to spread hate.

IMO @ 2:52 pm on 02/07/2014

@tina: Thanks Tina for confirming what I thought and wrote here. I think all of us our mutts basically and whenever someone pulls out the pedigree card that is the person I would question.

Pages: [1] 2 »