Listen to Lea Michele's Tribute to Cory Monteith - 'You're Mine'!

Listen to Lea Michele's Tribute to Cory Monteith - 'You're Mine'!

Have you heard Lea Michele‘s new song “You’re Mine,” which she says was a favorite of her late boyfriend Cory Monteith?!

“It was ours,” the 27-year-old entertainer has said of the song. “When I think of him, I play this.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lea Michele

“You’re Mine” will be featured on Lea’s brand new album Louder, which hits stores on March 4. She shared photos on her Twitter account over the weekend from her first live performance of her album songs with her band.

Click inside to read the lyrics to Lea Michele‘s new song…

Lea Michele – “You’re Mine” Lyrics

You’re insecure but I was so sure, why I wanted you
It’s so powerful, and little girl, why I wanted you
So I told you so, wanted you to know
We’ve just one life to live

And I told you all my dreams and fear
And you looked at me and your eyes filled with tears
And you said those three words, I’ve been waiting for
You became a part of me

You’re mine, for life
And I’ll be by your side
We are entwined
You’re mine, for life
Hold me until we go, oh yes, and you will love

I’m yours, you’re mine
I’m yours, you’re mine

I’m so happy you found the place for me, where you wanted me
Somes insecurities, and two happy beings, where you wanted me
Then you told me, wanted me to know
You let the past go

I’m yours, you’re mine

I’m yours, you’re mine
I’m yours, you’re mine

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Cory Monteith, Lea Michele

ourlittlelamb @ 3:15 pm on 02/10/2014

You should left the full song here . :)

Sabrina @ 5:51 pm on 02/10/2014

Stop using Cory’s death for your album!!!!!

Ray @ 7:32 pm on 02/10/2014

Gurl has been milking Cory’s death so shamelessly. Almost like avenging for the mess she was put into coz of her PR romance. Hollywood is disgusting.

Erica @ 7:42 pm on 02/10/2014

I am loving all of the songs she has released from her upcoming album. They each have a meaning and I love that. I can’t wait to buy her album and listen to the music over and over.

So many people are complaining about her using Cory to put her music out there. If those of you haven’t noticed, Cory was a huge part of her life. Practically made for each other, the way they talked about each other can tell you that. She’s not using Cory at all. He was her biggest inspiration and he was the person she went to to get opinions on her songs. In no way, by her saying that, is she using Cory. She is simply telling everyone that he gave his opinion and that he helped her out with the songs. Yeah, while this song and Cannonball express the love and the loss of Cory, that doesn’t mean she is using him.

You’re just mad. For whatever reason you’re hating on her because of Cory. That’s what you’re doing. Cory wouldn’t want that and if you were a fan of his at all, you would know that.

Lea is her own person. Cory, whether you want to believe it or not because of whatever reason, was most definitely the love of her life and soul mate. And together they made one cute and lovely couple.

Anyway, her album OF COURSE will remind her of Cory. Why?! Because she asked for his advice on every song but the ones that she wrote or co-wrote AFTER his death. So get over the fact that she mentions Cory when she talks about her album. He was a huge part of it whether you like it or not and she is simply letting people know what his input was or how songs make her feel.

I guarantee if any one of you wrote an album, the love of your life will probably be one, if not the only, inspiration for your first couple of songs, if not the WHOLE album.

So shut it. Get over it. It’s her album and if you are tired of it, then don’t read the articles about her or listen to her songs. She has her fans that will support her. She doesn’t need your negativity.

Me @ 9:24 pm on 02/10/2014

Thank you @ Erica. Most of her fans have been waiting on this song, along with “If you say so” I am a 40 years old mother who purchased her bundle pack AND I will be getting this download tomorrow.

Amanda @ 11:11 pm on 02/10/2014

Everyone saying she is milking City’s death is ridiculous. You all just love to be hateful. The news outlets have decided to portray this song as Lea’s tribute to Cory, which is wrong. The song was written BEFORE he died. This album was finished BEFORE he died. Two songs were added afterwards, one was a tribute and one was Cannonball, which is about picking herself back up. The album release date was even pushed back. Stop being ignorant. If you don’t like her or her music, don’t listen. Your comments are a waste of your own time.

Lairs2 @ 1:37 am on 02/11/2014

@Ray: you are an idiot.

lf @ 9:58 am on 02/11/2014

Double-check the lyrics. You have a couple of errors. Beautiful song. Beautiful voice.

Amanda @ 1:34 pm on 02/11/2014

Cory’s**

zipprorah @ 4:01 pm on 02/11/2014

Hell
Lolk
Lol

Gunny @ 8:16 pm on 02/13/2014

@Me: Lea is good to her fans and let’s them know how she is doing and what we might be interested in knowing about Cory and her music. We all loved him as well and continue to mourn him with her. There is no press release coming from an agent or recording company. They are simple tweets to her fans and we so appreciate her responses. If people would just let go a little bit of this insane disdain for Hollywood, they might find there are some really nice and honest celebrities to admire.

A fan @ 11:49 pm on 02/13/2014

cory monteith lost was choking to almost all of us , as a fan that loved cory and glee i talk about him a lot and i can’t forget him and i always tell people that he inspired me and they should not judge him , that is me a fan that i never met him just a fan imagine what she is going threw she is not milking him to make people listen to her music she is still chocked and she wants to make sure that he will never be forgotten and she wanted him to be there for her to share her success with him more then anything she cares about him more then those stupid songs ! so grow up and put yourself in her position first !