Selena Gomez After Rehab: 'Ive Done Everything I Could to the Best of My Ability'

Selena Gomez has seemingly broken her silence about her rehab stint to thank her fans for all the support.

“I’ve done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me,” the 21-year-old singer/actress captioned a gorgeous Instagram photo of herself enjoying the water on a boat.

The week before, Selena‘s rep confirmed that she spent two weeks in rehab in January at The Meadows treatment center in Wickenburg, AZ.

In case you missed it, Sel‘s BFF Demi Lovato recently showed her support on Twitter. We are glad you’re feeling better, Selena!

Bigger pic inside…

Sel-done selena gomez speaks after rehab ive done everything i could 01

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Selena Gomez

I really like selena gomez she is my hero she inspired me to change my self and don’t give up on your big dream I’m so sorry that you have lupus I know I a hard disease to fight it but keep trieding you’ll big it big and I’m going to make a hair Dow like yours

flower @ 9:29 pm on 02/12/2014

selena gomez acting she wants to rehab because of justin bieber she breaks up that’s a liar she do drug that’s right she wants to rehad so she can better and herself clean up because she does pot, marijuana, and she smoke weed we guy see that’s she went she want to rehab.

kristen @ 9:59 pm on 02/12/2014

@Flower.. oh shut up she didn’t say she blamed it on Bieber the media is saying that because now that her and Bieber are both going through things the media is relentless about anything.. they will make up whatever they want and as for her going to rehab atleast she went. Bieber has been getting himself into quite a bit of trouble and I hope he gets help also because he’s too young for this nonsense and he’s too talented to become a waste. I wish them both the best.

Abigail @ 12:26 pm on 02/13/2014

@kristen I agree

Abigail @ 12:28 pm on 02/13/2014

Flower you don’t know a thing about Selena’s life so stop trying to say stuff her get a life-.-

Abigail @ 12:29 pm on 02/13/2014

About her *-.- -.-

makuch @ 7:17 pm on 02/13/2014

Why dont you shutup! selena has lupus thats why she went to rehab! she went to get it controlled! you know nothing

Sulaiman Shehu @ 12:02 am on 02/14/2014

I think selena and justin lacks parental care and its the reason of their bad behaviour

kk @ 1:13 am on 02/14/2014

@makuch: umm, the meadows is an addiction facility.