Joe Jonas: Blanda Eggenschwiler Sometimes Calms My Sense of Style

Joe Jonas: Blanda Eggenschwiler Sometimes Calms My Sense of Style

Joe Jonas rocks a leather jacket as he attends the Jeremy Scott Fashion Show held during MADE Fashion Week Fall 2014 at Milk Studios on Wednesday (February 12) in New York City.

The 24-year-old singer was joined in the front row by Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Jonas

“When it comes to clothes, I tend to have sort of ‘interesting’ taste, and Blanda [Eggenschwiler, his girlfriend] will sometimes tell me to calm it down a bit,” Joe wrote for NYMag‘s The Cut. “But I appreciate it! Again: I always want to keep my look balanced.”

10+ pics inside of Joe Jonas and Kat Graham at NYFW…

Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 01
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 02
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 03
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 04
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 05
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 06
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 07
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 08
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 09
Joe-cut joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler calms my sense of style 10

Credit: Ilya S. Savenok; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Kat Graham

mary @ 9:43 pm on 02/12/2014

How much she is paying you ? Justjaredjr, you are pathetic like your FAMEWHORE friend.

Anon @ 9:45 pm on 02/12/2014

@mary: just stop stop being ******* stupid and ignorant it’s getting old and annoying and you Should probably go do something better with your life instead of saying this

mary @ 9:50 pm on 02/12/2014

anon, I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU’RE SAYING ME. YOU ARE TOTALLY BLIND.

mary @ 9:50 pm on 02/12/2014

ANON, STOP KISSING HER FAMEWHORE ASS

tina fey @ 1:01 am on 02/13/2014

Both if them are flops. Kim Kardashian is more interesting than this lying pothead.

eternalozzie @ 11:43 am on 02/13/2014

I would LOVE to see Joe’s closet (the one with his clothes in it … not the one he needs to come out of) … he should not tolerate her telling him what he can wear. He always has such a fun sense of style.

mary shut up and stop calling nasty names about Joe Jonas lovely girlfriend I am sick and tire of you calling nasty names and grow up

mary leave anon alone he know what he talking about…..

katta @ 7:04 pm on 02/13/2014

Joe used be a great style in 2011. He lost his good sense of fashion since he began dating blanda (she is so gross).

anisha @ 12:32 pm on 02/14/2014

Kat looks so awkward standing like that