'Ravenswood' Cancelled After One Season By ABC Family

'Ravenswood' Cancelled After One Season By ABC Family

Ravenswood has been unfortunately been axed by ABC Family after it was not renewed for a second season, according to TVLine.

The show, which was a spin-off from Pretty Little Liars, centered on “the spooky goings-on in a Pennsylvania town and starred Liars‘ Tyler Blackburn.”

Due to the cancellation, Ravenswood‘s February 4 episode, which was the final episode of the first season, was also its series finale.

Ravenswood is the first cancellation decision for ABC Family under new president Tom Ascheim, who took the reigns in December.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ravenwood getting cancelled by ABC Family?

Posted to: Ravenswood

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
Liz @ 11:44 pm on 02/14/2014

ABC Family’s new president is doing a bad job so far because now their are going to be a lot of angry fans and I was already angry that the season was short due to Twisted coming back on because Ravenswood is more interesting even though I still love Twisted.

Dianne @ 11:48 pm on 02/14/2014

Then… Tyler returns to Pretty Little Liars! All my Haleb feelings!

Ace @ 12:27 am on 02/15/2014

I totally agree with the cancellation. The show was pretty confusing. How did it become a show of magic when it’s a spin off of pretty little liars.

Mimi @ 1:02 am on 02/15/2014

He can’t do that!!! Wtf!!! Ravenswood is one of the best shows ever!!! Its like the only thing i watch on tv aside from Pretty Little Liars and Ravenswood.

Mimi @ 1:06 am on 02/15/2014

I meant Pretty Little Liars and The Fosters

Lola @ 1:36 am on 02/15/2014

sad because it’s actually a lot better and interesting than pretty little liars and that show continues to get more seasons

Jay @ 2:27 am on 02/15/2014

Happy because it was stupid and confusing. A pretty Little Liars spin off turns into a ghost story? really..
Sad because the cast lost their jobs.

Misty @ 3:33 am on 02/15/2014

I was just starting to like it. But now Caleb can return to pretty little liars . They all wars cancel when it’s getting good.but nice that he returns to rosewood hopefully

linn @ 3:45 am on 02/15/2014

goooood!!!! now get Caleb back to Rosewood!

Jo @ 4:01 am on 02/15/2014

It’s a good decision…I mean the show was weird, nothing to do with Pretty Little Liars. They shouldn’t have call it a spin off..
Anyway, hope Caleb comes back. :)

mahnoorf @ 4:42 am on 02/15/2014

Horrible decision. Abc family has really lost it’s charm, its cancelled such amazing shows. Pretty little liars is dragged it needs to end. Ravenswod was one show which was really actually intense and interesting to watch. hate abc family. go die

mahnoorf @ 4:43 am on 02/15/2014

@Liz: i agree. the president should be fired.

fiona @ 7:27 am on 02/15/2014

I’m really upset about this. I really enjoyed ravenswood and I liked how different it was to Pretty Little Liars. I totally disagree with this. I was enjoying seeing how the story continued. I liked the relationships between the five friends and the mysteries. It was a good show.

Rebecca @ 8:59 am on 02/15/2014

Thank God. That show as awful.

Maria @ 9:27 am on 02/15/2014

The president is stupid! Does he even know how many people watch the show and how many people that are pissed off about the show being cancelled?! That was me an my friends favorite show after pretty little liars. If they should cancel a show it should be twisted cause that show is really getting stupid. An the reason they cancelled Ravenswood is STUPID!

ANITA @ 9:49 am on 02/15/2014

I wish they would reconsider this bad decision to cancel.This truly was a fantastic show.Tuesday was my favorite T.V. night. Watched pretty little liars and then ravens wood.It was so different from the ordinary shows and the cast was great! Bring it back!

Victoria @ 9:59 am on 02/15/2014

You can’t do that !!! You are missing out on a great show!!!! It’s not a weird, stupid, or annoying show ! If you don’t/didn’t watch Pretty Little Liars then of course your not going to understand it… If you don’t like it then don’t watch it, change the channel !!! DON’T CANCEL IT !!

Taylor @ 10:11 am on 02/15/2014

Soon pissed off!!! Ravenswood was my new fav show!! So many loose ends will never be tied!! Super disappointing even though Haleb will be back on now!

Nicole @ 10:25 am on 02/15/2014

Noooo!!! I was really looking forward to the 2nd season. :(
The only good thing about this is that Caleb will return to Pretty Little Liars. :)

Bryana @ 10:32 am on 02/15/2014

@mahnoorf: I agree. They seriously need to stop dragging on Pretty Little Liars. It was good but now it’s the same thing over and over again.

JUSTIN @ 10:32 am on 02/15/2014

Although I was watching the show, and really liked it, I just had this feeling that I knew that it wouldn’t last. It was good TV filler, but it just wouldn’t stand up to the other big shows out there… :/ I would have just LOVED to see it have an actual PROPER ending to it. But also, it is ABC Family’s terrible misleading part of saying that it was coming back “very soon”. Terrible, terrible… SMH. :(

angel @ 10:40 am on 02/15/2014

so sad i was dying to see the next one ughhh

Stew @ 11:48 am on 02/15/2014

SAD, this show was really good and we were hoping it would replace PLL. That show has run its course. BAD FOR ABC fans!

Nikkei @ 12:16 pm on 02/15/2014

Very bad decision! Ravenswood was awesome and it was just getting good! I was hoping to see the 2 shows join together and eventually lead to PLL finally discovering A!… Where is the petition for this???? They need to bring Ravenswood back!

stonzee @ 12:43 pm on 02/15/2014

I can understand why the show was cancelled. I love PLL and I watched all episodes of Ravenswood. The show just never really got it together.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »