Jennette McCurdy Dished on Kissing Ex Andre Drummond Before Lingerie Photos Leaked

Jennette McCurdy recently opened up about what went wrong in her relationship with NBA player Andre Drummond.

The 21-year-old Sam & Cat star made an appearance on Nerdist.com‘s podcast You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennette McCurdy

“My kiss story with Andre, my first kiss with him was after we had gone laser-tagging. Me and some of my friends when back to my house and he was having a car service pick him up. So all of my friends left and he was like, ‘My car is outside.’ And I was like, ‘Oh OK,” trying to look like I was ready to be kissed.”

She continued, “I sort of went for it. It wasn’t great. It didn’t go great. No sparks. The mouths…the shapes weren’t just right.”

Soon after that podcast, private photos of Jennette leaked and she took to Twitter to call out the person responsible.

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Andre Drummond, Jennette McCurdy

stating the obvious @ 3:29 pm on 03/06/2014

Maybe it’s because you barely have lips….i mean…obviously the shape of his lips are going to be different helloooooooo. But anyways, i understand what she mean by if there was no spark. There needs to be a spark!

Warren @ 7:11 pm on 03/06/2014

I bet my mouth would fit Jennette’s perfectly. Anyway, I listenend to that 3+ hours interview and Jennette has a great personality. She is smart, funny and sexy. And she wasn’t calling him a bad kisser really, she was just saying there were no sparks between them. It only lasted a week. I still don’t get where the pics came from.

Warren @ 7:59 pm on 03/06/2014

@stating the obvious: Huh? Jennette has beautiful full lips!

JWIlliams @ 8:46 am on 03/07/2014

she deserves it.

Jennette McCurdy: The President Of ThotsVille youtu.be/F1EmkV2118M?a

Hey @ 12:52 pm on 03/07/2014

She’s not a good actress. lucky shes in the disney, at least the money is guaranteed

Javier @ 1:22 pm on 03/07/2014

Learn from her mistake, you shouldn’t take those pictures. Anything you send through a mobile device or the internet can be leaked. You cant go blaming the one who leaks it, you are responsible for yourself, dont take nor send those pictures.

keN @ 11:59 pm on 03/08/2014

. . . Jennette and Andre made an attempt to get together.
They did, at some expense to each other, it didn’t work at the
time like they had hoped, and now, we’re penalizing them both
for it. They don’t deserve this abuse. I hope we see them
together again laughing this off, at least as friends.
This just doesn’t make sense. They hoped and tried.
They can hope and try again,,, just don’t post it.

Michael @ 8:11 pm on 04/27/2014

What is Nickelodeon thinking? This woman is an adult if she wants to take sexy pics of her self for her boyfriend then what’s the problem?? If the networks canceled shows for people showing a little skin then there would be nothing on TV.the kids who watch her show should not know about the pics un less their dads are checking them out.leave the girl alone.