Taylor Swift & Lorde Show Their Fun & Silly Attitude in NYC!

Taylor Swift & Lorde Show Their Fun & Silly Attitude in NYC!

Taylor Swift and her close gal pal Lorde pose for some fun pics while doing some sightseeing on Sunday (March 9) in New York City.

Earlier in the week, the 24-year-old country singer showed her American pride while hitting a ballet class in L.A.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Swift

“I love L.A. and New York and I spend a lot of time there promoting albums and doing photo shoots. I’ve been lucky enough to find friends who live in New York, L.A., and Nashville, so none of those cities ever feel foreign or lonely. Choosing to have my management company based in Nashville just made sense because my family is there as well as my record label,” Taylor recently shared to Time.

10+ pics inside…

Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 01
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 02
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 03
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 04
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 05
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 06
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 07
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 08
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 09
Swift-attitude taylor swift lorde show some fun attitude in nyc 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Lorde, Taylor Swift

KnowWhatsup @ 3:56 pm on 03/09/2014

I find her really.. annoying. I’ve noticed she hangs around anyone in the spotlight at the moment, jb, selena, ed sheeran and now this fresh piece of meat.

Whatever @ 4:53 pm on 03/09/2014

Taylor is bigger than most stars that she hangs out with so if you’re implying its for popularity that she hangs out with these people then you are wrong. She has lots of industry friends but she also has lots of non famous friends that she hangs out with a lot. The fact that she gets criticized for having too many friends is so ridiculous

javi @ 5:57 pm on 03/09/2014

talk about famewhore. mark my words she’s going to end up hanging out with that druggie of miley cyrus or the next big thing that comes out from the old country.

xx @ 11:34 am on 03/10/2014

@Whatever: but if you hang around with people who are rising in popularity it will automatically maintain your status. When’s the last time she was seen with Selena? A long ass time ago. Plus the whole Lorde v Selena drama doesn’t help.
Hanging with all the cool industry people makes Taylor look very cool too, especially because she is one of the few country singers in the mainstream (although her music is very “pop” now)

Araik Danielyan @ 2:41 pm on 03/10/2014

Hi people how are things with great love and respect to you every

Araik Danielyan @ 2:44 pm on 03/10/2014

My sweetheart Taylor your picture with a fashion magazine I loved these your pictures

Araik Danielyan @ 2:47 pm on 03/10/2014