Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get Cozy on the Dance Floor (Videos)

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get Cozy on the Dance Floor (Videos)

Justin Bieber sweeps his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez off her feet while hitting the dance studio together over the weekend in Texas.

The 20-year-old singer shared two Instagram videos of the duo showing off their moves to John Legend‘s “Ordinary People.” He later deleted the videos.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Bieber

That same weekend, Justin dedicated a song to Selena at the Scooter Braun Projects Sunday Funday Showcase during the 2014 SXSW Festival in Austin.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Justin and Selena seductively dancing together?

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Dancing to John Legend

nini @ 12:12 am on 03/11/2014

Jelena is back…Love them!!!

vumilia @ 3:22 am on 03/11/2014

their great

vumilia @ 3:37 am on 03/11/2014

there are so cute huh

xx @ 4:15 am on 03/11/2014

oh lawd, this is gonna get messy…. i predict a huge storm ahead

mxxm @ 7:24 am on 03/11/2014

this thread is gonna get ugly!

scallywag @ 7:51 am on 03/11/2014

Yes kids I’m suddenly in love too and like you I want to be taken and ground against a mirror wall. There’s saliva and blood that I want to plant along my hero’s torso.

Dina @ 1:54 pm on 03/11/2014

this is so sicking , so mad at selena , she learning nothing at all from all her break ups from that jerk and rehab, and learned nothing from her friends like taylor swift who hates him as much as I do! I would rather have them be just friends then get back together that way\, he is a very bad role model!

javi @ 4:15 pm on 03/11/2014

@Dina: when some one is way into the other person. that person dosent listen to anybody.even family,friends or fans in his case and her case. let her figure it out by herself.

Maddie @ 4:15 pm on 03/11/2014

@Dina:

Totally agree! Biebs is using her (NOT in the fame/money way) I mean why post it only to delete it and on top of that the oscar pic he posted! He’s probably trying to blast it in Selena’s friends faces (the ones who want Sel to stay away from him aka Taylor) How stupid can she get?! I mean he brags about all this bull about her and yet she comes crawling back! If she had any dignity then she would stay away and find a man her age or older, better looking and will treat her right unlike the d*uchebag!

Maddie @ 4:17 pm on 03/11/2014

@javi:

Its Nick Jonas all over again! Changing herself for the guy and then realizing what a big mistake she made! But how many times will she realize until it finally gets through her head!

Annie Vo @ 5:06 pm on 03/11/2014

@javi: totally agree

serena @ 5:24 pm on 03/12/2014

I think they’re both dumb,
Him for the obvious reasons: getting back to a chick who did him wrong, shaded him, and made it nasty for him which led to the worst times of his life.
and her for also obvious reasons: claiming he’s a douchebag, shading him and what not and then getting back together with such a “bad boyfriend” as she made him seem like.

*shake my head* I will never get people with no self respect… lol

freddy @ 1:54 pm on 03/13/2014

Anyone else think Bieber got back with her because she might get subpoenaed in his assault case? That way he can emotionally pressure her to not cooperate with the prosecution against him.

meoko @ 4:55 am on 03/14/2014

they both are cute but i wish justine would become a good bf :-)

deary @ 3:30 pm on 03/14/2014

I hope Justin Bieber takes counseling seriously for the sake of love. Selena has bffs that are very understanding of her personal life. It’s her life not theirs. So, she’s the only one who can take care and control it. More power to her.