R5 Set to #RockThatRock with Ring Pop!

R5 Set to #RockThatRock with Ring Pop!

You have a chance to be included in an upcoming R5 music video!

The band — Ellington Ratliff, and siblings – Riker, Rocky, Ross, and Rydel Lynch — has teamed up with Ring Pop for #RockThatRock, which kicks off this month and will culminate in the creation of a music video for the song!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of R5

From now until April 30, R5 fans can share their photos and videos on social media using the hastag #RockThatRock that showcases how they “rock” their edible bling. A selection of the shared photos/videos will be chosen to be included in the music video to debut this summer!

For more info on how to enter, check out the rules!

R5-ring r5 rock that rock with ring pop 01
R5-ring r5 rock that rock with ring pop 02
R5-ring r5 rock that rock with ring pop 03
R5-ring r5 rock that rock with ring pop 04

I love #r5 and luv ring pop love u husker doing wht u guys r doing and u will keep rocking the music

myradixon @ 7:15 am on 03/27/2014

my favoret r5 person is ross lynch

LETS VOTE R5 AT THE RADIO DISNEY MUSIC AWARDS !!!

Briana @ 1:34 pm on 03/31/2014

I Love You R5

R5 I am your #1 fan in the world better than anyone else in the world also for Ross Lynch
Alexandra READY SET ROCK :)

Ross when you won your Nick awards I screamed I am so happy for you:)

Also ross can you marry me

I am brecia10 on kick pleasetext me and this. Ring pop is so good that I need more then oneand I love you r5

Lindsay @ 7:27 pm on 04/30/2014

I would love to be in a r5 video .i am really nice cool and a little sassy.

I can`t wait till the 26 or the 25 at 6 flags ross ill see ya there Ross Ratliff Rydel and Riker <3 you all #rockthatrockr5 and ill also see ya guys at ur concert on May 30 omg i will be at the first row on the 25 or 26 seeing ross i love him i told my mom i would die if i didnt see him he`s my idol love ya ross

I love you ROSS LYNCH and r5

Lexi Pena @ 11:08 pm on 05/31/2014

I love y’all so much I have y’all on EVERYTHING kik me on kik my name is lillianpena and follow me on instagram my name is lexipenar5 I love y’all so much hope y’all kik and follow me love y’all especially u rydel and Ross byee love y’all

i love R5 and singing so…

i have all my friends on my side about ring pops

THERE SO AWSOME THERE SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!:) I could’ve meet them and be them

madison eusebio @ 11:48 am on 06/09/2014

ROSS WILL YOU MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I <3 Ross Mrs.Madison Lynch

I love r5 so much that I want to meet them I <3 u R5 :-)

joshua/Andrew @ 10:58 am on 06/17/2014

We are your biggest fans R5 :-)
We really what to met you.

K whant to met u but u live so for a way i u follow me on insatagram my user is destinydingle2005

Carhi @ 4:55 pm on 06/25/2014

My daughter is in LOV with u guys and you guys are amazing I hope my daughter will get to see u guys in concert some time and I hope she can meet you guys some time

Carhi @ 4:58 pm on 06/25/2014

Ross my daughter is in LOV with you she wishes she can meet u

R5 is my most favorite band in the whole universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!