Claire Holt Reminisces About 'The Originals' In Glamoholic's March 2014 Issue

Claire Holt Reminisces About 'The Originals' In Glamoholic's March 2014 Issue

Claire Holt is opening up about The Originals since her shocking exit in the March 2014 issue of Glamoholic.

The 25-year-old actress chatted about Rebekah and life after the show. Check it:

On the heated relationship between Klaus and Rebekah: “She has always loved her brother, and despite her mistakes has craved a relationship with him. I think that Klaus too easily forgers his wrongdoings and instead blames her for their troubled past. After so many years of back and forth, this may be the straw that broke the camel’s back.”

On her off-screen fashion style: “I like structured and well-tailored pieces. Helmut Lang is my favorite. I also spend a huge amount of tie in my workout clothes and love Nike and Lululemon. In the summer time, I turn back to my Australia roots and reach for my jean shorts and flip flops quite often.”

On life after The Originals: “I would love to continue to challenge myself by trying different things. Action, Drama, Comedy…I would be grateful to do any and all of it if someone is kind enough to hire me! I have such a wonderful time on The Originals though, because I get to play Rebekah in so many different periods. I’m a little spoiled.”

Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 01
Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 02
Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 03
Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 04
Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 05
Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 06
Claire-glamoholic claire holt glamoholic cover march 07

Credit: JSquared Photography; Photos: Glamoholic
Posted to: Claire Holt, Magazine

JC @ 6:47 am on 03/15/2014

I’ve been waiting for actual confirmation coming from her that she’s actually left the main cast of The Originals. This does not say anything about her leaving or how bittersweet it was, etc. She said “I have such a wonderful time on The Originals” which means presently she enjoys it. I don’t know what to believe. L#JR#LK@JRJKLEF:

re @ 6:58 am on 03/15/2014

“though, because I get to play Rebekah in so many different periods. I’m a little spoiled.” I think this is the answer, maybe she left because she want something new.

kate @ 2:38 pm on 03/15/2014

“If someone is kind enough to hire me.” The way I see it, she didn’t leave by her choice. The people in charge of TO is stupid and I’m done with that show.

Frienemie @ 9:46 am on 03/16/2014

Its a Shame Claire is’nt on the show anymore, I was liking Rebekah, coming into her own and being a nicer character like Elijah, what will Hayley do without Rebekah on her side. Shame. Here’s to hoping Elijah will keep her safe. Cant wait to see her storyline will play out. =’(

lo @ 3:39 pm on 03/16/2014

In other words, I will no longer be watching the show.

jimmy woo @ 5:06 pm on 03/16/2014

I like her and will miss her on the show. Her character has grown to a “nicey” though and deserves her freedom.

hadeel @ 6:09 pm on 03/17/2014

i quit these show bad story line full of loopholes , i am done

Ivana @ 7:14 pm on 03/17/2014

I sure am gonna miss her character, she brought a lot of spice to the show! She sure does deserve her freedom and I hope she comes back for a visit! On to bigger things! Enyoj the ride Claire ..all the best! Xoxoxoxo