'Teen Wolf' Shocker: Which Main Character Died in Tonight's Episode?

'Teen Wolf' Shocker: Which Main Character Died in Tonight's Episode?

SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Talk about major shocker! One of the longtime main cast members was killed off during tonight’s episode (March 17) of Teen Wolf!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Teen Wolf

AGAIN – WARNING – AVERT YOUR EYES IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET!

That’s right – sadly, Allison (Crystal Reed) died in the final moments as she lied in the arms of her first love Scott (Tyler Posey)! Our jaws are still on the floor! We knew a death was looming, but we never thought it would be her! It looks like Crystal asked to be written off the show.

“I love the art. And I felt like, creatively, there were things I wanted to do differently, and I wanted to explore other avenues of film and TV,” Crystal told EW. “I wanted to jump into different characters. You know, I’m 29. So I think the age difference was something I wanted to change as well because she’s 17. I love the show so much. So I went to Jeff Davis, creator] and talked about it and he said, ‘We’ll write you a great ending.’”

She added, “It was really difficult. The last week was really hard because I have spent so much time with these people and with the crew and with the cast. I didn’t expect for it to be as difficult as it was.”

Mourn the loss of Allison with other fans over at TeenWolfMemorial.com.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Allison Argent dying on Teen Wolf?

Photos: MTV
Posted to: Teen Wolf

Jennay @ 11:23 pm on 03/17/2014

I f*cking CRIED

Tasay @ 11:40 pm on 03/17/2014

Really didn’t see that coming! So sad..she will be greatly missed! Idk if I can continue to watch Teen Wolf! Just won’t be the same without the original pack. (Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison).

Tasay @ 11:43 pm on 03/17/2014

@Jennay: I Cried too…

Jenn @ 12:14 am on 03/18/2014

Way to kill off yet another female character, Teen Wolf.

Ari @ 5:19 am on 03/18/2014

OHHHHH MYYYYYYYY FLIPPPIN HORMONES! Is this really happening? I am proud of Crystal though for making that hard decision. I understand how she feels but there will never a character like hers. She played it so well and made it o realistic that you could relate to. My hat goes off to her and hope she finds what she’s looking for.

mace @ 5:20 am on 03/18/2014

Teen wolf is not gonna be the same!

leah @ 5:24 am on 03/18/2014

First Colton now Crystal? :(
Nevertheless i like how this TV show is different to others. They are bold enough to kill of the main character! If i was the director i would be begging Crystal to stay because ill be dam scared of the viewers decreasing. Well done directors!

Nellie @ 5:44 am on 03/18/2014

WHAT! OMG! atleast it wasn’t #stiles

Max @ 6:39 am on 03/18/2014

@Jenn:

What female character did they kill of besides Allison? Lydia is still alive, Kira is and even Malia is… or are you talking about Allison’s mother and aunt? they weren’t main characters… guest stars “die” all the time. Both male and female…

Undecided @ 8:09 am on 03/18/2014

@Max:

Erica

Cromi @ 9:05 am on 03/18/2014

Was shocked but hey, she was the one who wanted to get out and move on from the show. Better that than being on the show and suddenly your character being written out without many reasons but ” it’s for the sake of the story ” .
This way, she wanted out and they let her go. It was her own decidion…

Frienemie @ 9:42 am on 03/18/2014

Cant believe, Allison was killed off, the showl WILL NOT be the same without Crystal. But looks like someone else will be killed in the last ep of 3B. Cant handle this. I lookforward to how Lydia,Scott,Issac and Stiles will handle Allisons death, Scott and Lydia more so because they were closer to her. And also Who shot at the Twins? Argent seems to know this person, maybe a character we thought was dead but didnt really die?. Hmm!

pOOP @ 10:49 am on 03/18/2014

@leah: you never watch Game of Thrones.

Way to kill off a strong female character teen wolf. What makes it better was that she was HUMAN!

Kendall @ 5:14 pm on 03/18/2014

I did not see her death coming! I literally bawled when Allison died in Scott’s arms!!! Why did she have to die?! I’m still in shock. RIP ALLISON ARGENT

I Honestly Don’t know how I am going to move on I hope she decides to go back to her family (Teen Wolf)