Will There Be Another 'Percy Jackson' Film? Logan Lerman Says...

Will There Be Another 'Percy Jackson' Film? Logan Lerman Says...

Looks like Logan Lerman is giving up on Percy Jackson.

In a new interview with MTV, the 22-year-old actor opened up about the possibility of returning to the franchise.

“It’s not happening,” Logan shared while promoting his new movie, Noah.

He added, “It’s been a great experience for me. It’s opened up a lot of doors for me, but I don’t think it’s happening.”

The third book in the series, “Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Titan’s Curse”, finds Percy and his friends going on another quest — this time to save Annabeth (played by Alexandra Daddario) and the goddess Artemis.

Fox 2000 hasn’t given any word on whether the movie would be happening or not. We’ll just have to wait…

TELL JJJ: Would you like to see “The Titan’s Curse” on the big screen?

Ann @ 4:08 pm on 03/28/2014

Logan Lerman is the hottest Jewish boy.

Ale @ 8:10 am on 03/29/2014

Oh no what a pity… I wanted to see Zoe Nightshade and Rachel and Nico… I hope at least in a decent reboot in a few years.

I seriously think this is just a big lie. They already did 2 movies and they were good even if they were nothing like the books. They came this far, u don’t think logan lerman would really say that they weren’t doing another movie. LIES LIES LIES

Another thing, logan is too hot to give up. He would never say no movie.

Kat @ 8:28 am on 04/04/2014

Contrary to other opinions, I loved the second movie and I really wanted to see ‘Titan’s Curse’ on screen :c

logan lerman @ 12:05 pm on 04/06/2014

Ok! `i want to continue the third series of percy jackson!
I want to play as percy again!

Amélie @ 10:28 am on 05/02/2014

Il faut une suite ! ABSOLUMENT

Seaweed brain @ 3:36 pm on 05/15/2014

They really need to playa the movie because I LOVE the titans curse!!!!!

Seaweed brain @ 3:37 pm on 05/15/2014

Thank you Logan Lerman!!!!!

Percy Jackson lover @ 9:33 pm on 05/15/2014

Yes Yes Yes In fact make all the movies of the Percy Jackson series. Go boyfriend Love you Logan Lerman

yes there should definitely make the third movie and the fourth and fifth love you logan lerman

Yes! <3 percy jackson Titan curse on BIG SCREEN <3 thanks logan lerman! <3

Jasmine @ 5:08 pm on 07/14/2014

I love the Percy Jackson one and two i hope there be a third one

Tj west @ 10:06 pm on 09/02/2014

Yes, they need to make another movie. I really enjoyed the first two and was hoping they would make a third. I think Logan makes a great Percy Jackson. Please bring him back to the big screen.

Quinten myers @ 12:45 pm on 09/11/2014

@logan lerman: Logan can you please tell those people to make the movie for your fans please because we love the books and the movies please just tell them and can you tell them to make more books for us to please