Maksim Chmerkovskiy Only Wants To Switch DWTS Partners With Brother Val

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Only Wants To Switch DWTS Partners With Brother Val

Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are all smiles after dance practice in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (March 29).

The two will debut their Foxtrot on Monday night’s (March 31) Dancing With The Stars and JJJ can’t wait!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Meryl Davis

Looks like Maks is getting used to the idea of the Switch Up…but he only wants Meryl to dance with one other person — brother Val!

“Sat on this for a week and decided that the only person I’ll trust @Meryl_Davis with is another Chmerkovskiy! Help me out! #DWTSMerylVal,” Maks tweeted.

Have you voted for the Switch Up yet?

10+ pics inside…

Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 01
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 02
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 03
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 04
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 05
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 06
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 07
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 08
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 09
Meryl-val meryl davis maksim chmerkovskiy trust val switch 10

Haley @ 10:52 pm on 03/30/2014

I honestly think he feels threatened by derek.

thirsty @ 12:25 am on 03/31/2014

I would feel threatened by Derek too; the guy is super talented, and he’s the definition of what a true champion is. I don’t think Val even wants Maks’ partner though because a few days ago Val tweeted he wanted to dance with Amy. I know he won’t mind dancing with Meryl, but I’m sure he’d rather be challenged by Amy instead of having someone who came on the show already knowing how to dance. I wish Maks would calm down and stop acting thirsty for that mirrorball; his comments have been too much already.

jenna @ 12:44 am on 03/31/2014

You two are overreacting.

Donna @ 1:04 am on 03/31/2014

@thirsty: I agree. Derek has some awesome choreography skills that makes all his routines, whether his partner is outstanding or not, look real good. Maks or his brother Val haven’t won the Mirror Ball trophy yet.

buzz @ 3:50 am on 03/31/2014

@thirstry if merly know how to dance she already got perfect 10 by now, but she’s not, just cause she knows how to move on ice doesnt mean she knows ballroom technique, it’s totally different, but her advantage is, she knows how to perform in front of ppl and she got the physics to do the hard routine

Nikki @ 3:12 pm on 03/31/2014

I see the Derek fans have found the Maks/ Meryl posts. So predictable.

Starting to think Derek fans are more obsessed with Maks than they are Derek…

thirsty @ 4:19 pm on 03/31/2014

@Nikki I like all the guys, and nobody is obsessed with Maks. Obsession is Maks, his fans, and even his manager’s behavior towards Meryl. The over-the-top praise and faking is strange and starting to get embarrassing. Maks and his manger are acting like Maks was dancing with some horrible people before Meryl came along. It’s like they’re blaming all Maks’ problems and average choreography on his partners. I would love to see him win, but he is acting way too desperate this season. Nobody wants to see a desperate champion.

thirsty @ 4:28 pm on 03/31/2014

@Jenna Who are you referring to because no one here is overreacting. People are just here stating their opinion.

LINDA @ 5:47 pm on 04/01/2014

I think this is a horrible idea. What if someone really good gets a bad score? Everyone should stay put.