Kids' Choice Awards 2014 - Best Dressed List & Poll!

Kids' Choice Awards 2014 - Best Dressed List & Poll!

It’s time for the last post of the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards — the Best Dressed Poll!

JJJ staffers have went through all the stars on the orange carpet, backstage and audience and we’ve finally picked out our faves. We have 10 this year!

Be sure to check out all our coverage on the awards, too — complete with a winners list, our Gif Booth, and own voting poll results!

Click inside to find out JJJ’s Best Dressed from the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards…

Photos: WENN, Getty
Posted to: 2014 Kids Choice Awards

Mahoney @ 6:10 pm on 03/31/2014

Other… and I’m not surprised it’s high up. You chose boring outfits. All boys and young men for instance, only had eyes for Peyton List in her most daring outfit to date :p

miranda @ 7:29 pm on 03/31/2014

I loved Victoria’s, Ariana’s, Selena’s and Bella’s dresses but my most favorite of them would be Victoria Justice’s!!!! Also for the guys I liked James Maslow and Austin North’s only because they looked hot and I think their hot 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camz @ 7:51 pm on 03/31/2014

My favorite Ariana’s. It was very nice to the orange carpet <3

ALEJANDRO @ 10:07 pm on 03/31/2014

Debby Ryan was my favourite, ¿why isn’t her on the list? D:

williampabawk @ 1:50 am on 04/01/2014

Wow..its imazing all of u.and I live selena Gomez and bella thorn.

Crystal @ 5:53 am on 04/01/2014

VICTORIA DEF love the interesting mosaic look

Edward @ 7:41 am on 04/01/2014

All you people have no idea what your talking about, Bella Thorne rocked it, way better dressed than anyone else! Bella Thorne always picks the best outfits, everyone of her outfits are cute and out there!

Maggie @ 7:01 pm on 04/01/2014

Victoria was my favourite, she looks AMAZING and is naturally beautiful!