Kristin Kreuk & Jay Ryan Film 'Beauty and the Beast' Action Scenes in Toronto

Kristin Kreuk & Jay Ryan Film 'Beauty and the Beast' Action Scenes in Toronto

Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan get in front of the camera to film scenes for their show Beauty and the Beast on Tuesday afternoon (April 1) in Toronto, Canada.

The co-stars seemed to be shooting an action sequence as the 32-year-old actor broke into a run while Kristin, 31, looked on in terror.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristin Kreuk

The month before, Kristin stopped by her pal Alexis Jones‘ “I AM THAT GIRL: How to Speak Your Truth, Discover Your Purpose and #BETHATGIRL” book launch in New York City.

According to Zap2It.com, the show is on the verge of cancellation by The CW.

TELL JJJ: Do you want Beauty and the Beast to be renewed?

Kristin-jay kristin kreuk jay ryan beauty and the beast action scene 01
Kristin-jay kristin kreuk jay ryan beauty and the beast action scene 02
Kristin-jay kristin kreuk jay ryan beauty and the beast action scene 03
Kristin-jay kristin kreuk jay ryan beauty and the beast action scene 04
Kristin-jay kristin kreuk jay ryan beauty and the beast action scene 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
Monica @ 11:36 pm on 04/01/2014

Yes I want Beauty and The Beast to be renewed. I can’t imagine not having Kristin and Jay together on my screen.

Larissa @ 1:02 am on 04/02/2014

BATB HAS to stay on air! It is the best show EVER!

sylvie @ 2:39 am on 04/02/2014

Yes ! Absolutely ! I love this show specially Jay Ryan and Kristin Kreuk’s chemistry ! The best onscreen couple right now to me !

Zuzana @ 3:13 am on 04/02/2014

BATB has to be renew for Season 3. Please!!

sbram @ 4:12 am on 04/02/2014

Yes please!!! It’s the best show on TV since Smallville. I just love Kristin and Jay… Both so beautiful!

HOTTIES @ 4:34 am on 04/02/2014

These two make such a HOTTTTTTTT couple on the show! BATB has way too many fans to be canceled. If they have to get rid of a show, it should be Reign or Hart of Dixie or The Originals. All three have a much smaller following.

yea i want #BatB i cant imagine my lifr with out ths show.. plz dnt cancel it… we all beasties taught winning the voting contest will bring back our show on air but i dnt think we r goin 2 get S3… plz give S3 #BatB for all the beasties world wide :)

beth murphy @ 6:36 am on 04/02/2014

BATB is the best. Kristin and ryans chemistry is awesome. Sends goosebumps thru my body. Read my blog thebethmurphyblog.wordpress.com
I blog about tv shows, life problems, ane everything I can think of.

Dory evans @ 9:08 am on 04/02/2014

Ah Yes & DUH! ;))

Melissa @ 9:58 am on 04/02/2014

I absolutely want BATB renewed it’s my favorite show! Thanks for the picture!

GLB @ 11:19 am on 04/02/2014

We just discovered the show a few months back. Had a few marathon movie nights to get caught up. Now we are hooked. Please don’t cancel Beauty and the Beast. It deserves a third season. We love the show and all the characters.

Beth @ 1:22 pm on 04/02/2014

I NEED Beauty and the Beast to be renewed!!!!!!!!
It’s my favorite show on TV, I can’t live without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victoria @ 4:31 pm on 04/02/2014

I definitely want this show to be renewed.Great cast,crew and directors.As a fan it is the only show that I have truly been invested in ever.
Dislike the fact that it is on hiatus until June 2 but really looking forward to viewing the last 6 episodes of season two.
Really need Seasons 3 + to continue the story and keep #BATB on our TV screens for more years to come

nah @ 5:18 pm on 04/02/2014

Just cancel this show already for God’s sake. It’s awful.

jon m'shulla @ 7:13 pm on 04/02/2014

Good show. Worth renewing….and watching.

Ayumi @ 9:46 pm on 04/02/2014

PLEASE RENEW IT!!!! I love the show <3 <3

mimi @ 9:47 pm on 04/02/2014

I am so sad that people are thinking of canceling the show. Please renew it! This show is one of the best I’ve seen in years!

Rin @ 11:00 pm on 04/02/2014

Great and wonderful show, great actors, nothing like it on TV right now. Pity CW didn’t do a better job advertising the show all along.

Katy @ 1:26 am on 04/03/2014

Is it right to cancel the show because: bad with mediocre actors, and above all a listen and a rating too low even for the CW Network 3/1!

Nancy Amato @ 5:22 am on 04/03/2014

Please renew BATB for a third season. It is really a great show
I love BATB IT DESERVES another season.

kAren @ 5:27 am on 04/03/2014

Beauty and the Beast should definitely be renewed! There is a huge international fan base which doesn’t have an impact on the antiquated ratings system. The cast and crew are fantastic and there are a lot of us Beasties who will be devastated if our show ends. The great pictures from the last couple of days have incited so much interest and I have loved seeing them! Thank you!

NURIA @ 5:41 am on 04/03/2014

MariaBatb @ 6:05 am on 04/03/2014

Renew of course!! Best show actually on tv!! Beasties need BatB!!!!

Patrizia @ 6:08 am on 04/03/2014

Yes Absolutely, i want season 3 #BATB !!!

ElyBeastie @ 6:09 am on 04/03/2014

#BATB renewed with season 3?? of course…I love this tv-show is the better!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »