Meet The New Mindless Behavior Member - EJ! (Exclusive)

Meet The New Mindless Behavior Member - EJ! (Exclusive)

When JJJ heard the mumblings of Mindless Behavior going down to three members late last year, we didn’t want to believe it, but it was true.

Now, we’re so excited to exclusively announce the new member of the band, who will join Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc RoyalEJ!

Hailing from Detroit, the 16-year-old musician, who has been friends with the band for a long time, joined the group earlier this year after starring as Simba in the touring production of The Lion King when he was younger.

“I am living my dream and being a part of this project has been amazing and a true blessing! I plan to do big things with these guys! I am so grateful for the opportunity,” EJ tells JJJ.

Stay tuned for brand-new music from MB coming soon!

Mindless-ej meet new mindless behavior member exclusive 01
Mindless-ej meet new mindless behavior member exclusive 02
Mindless-ej meet new mindless behavior member exclusive 03
Mindless-ej meet new mindless behavior member exclusive 04
Mindless-ej meet new mindless behavior member exclusive 05

Photos: Interscope
Posted to: Mindless Behavior

Pages: [1] 2 »
CarlyMschf @ 5:57 pm on 04/04/2014

I love Mindless Behavior!! EJ please make us(TM) proud& welcome to the band!! Mucha love for you Prod i miss u so much in the band!!???

ChiTownShawty @ 6:55 pm on 04/04/2014

EJ Is Cute ! Prod Will Forever Be Missed But Its A MTB Thing So It Can’t Juss Stop . EJ Rep Detroit And Show TM Whaa Hannen !

Vanessa @ 7:09 pm on 04/04/2014

Welcome to the MB team and family????????????

Venice @ 7:11 pm on 04/04/2014

We’ll love you as our original members. I’ll give you a try but I like the new Mindless Behavior

amber @ 9:14 pm on 04/04/2014

omg new group. alright i wonder if he sings good as prog

Venice @ 10:21 pm on 04/04/2014

I love you already. Your voice is dope, EJ. I can’t wait for the new album.????????

Kennedy @ 11:25 pm on 04/04/2014

This was very unexpected… I hope he can sing well, because if he can’t it kinda defeats the whole purpose… Still a fan, though. Good luck!

SKYLER @ 11:53 pm on 04/04/2014

EJ is cute, cant wait for new music from mb! (jumps around)

aaliyah @ 12:14 am on 04/05/2014

Looks like Wikipedia is going to have to update their page.I think E.J. will be a nice fit, Prodigy a.k.a. Craig is going to still be remembered.

Ariona @ 12:21 am on 04/05/2014

Welcome ej you have a nice voice and I hope you have as much fun in the band as prod did

Lil deuce @ 5:46 am on 04/05/2014

He can have a good voice, but he’ll never have nothing on Prodigy .. I’m gonna miss Prod .. I was devastated when I found out he left MB .. Now they replaced him .. I feel like its just a little fake group now .. I like the REAL Mindless Behavior .. And only the REAL Mindless Behavior .. Gonna miss you Prodigy !! I hate that you left but I guess what happens, happens .. Don’t like the idea of Mindless Behavior without the ALL boys that grew up together .. Still gonna miss you .. Ej can dance and sing all he wants but won’t have nothing on Prod .. I’m still supporting MB and Prodigy’s solo career tho .. I think both will go far .. Love yall !

Ariel Olivia @ 9:18 am on 04/05/2014

I’m so glad EJ is in the group . He can sing better than Prod no offense . I think MB will go as far as Prod will go with their carrers . I support them 100% I was so happy when they announced EJ being in the group , I am gonna miss Prod tho but it’s whatever . I wish the best of luck for Prod . And i’m so excited to hear what MB has to bring for us this year .

Arwa @ 2:37 pm on 04/05/2014

At least there IS a new member in mb otherwise no sensations or albums not even TOURS!!! You wouldn’t want that would you

morgan @ 7:39 pm on 04/05/2014

thank god they didnt end the band and kept doing what they are doing! i cant wait to hear a song from them!! Plus he is really cute. but he is so young

anoh @ 1:51 pm on 04/07/2014

welcome hope u have a lot of great time with the boyz & realy loving your voice bt really missng prodigy tho….bt good luck love you MBbt mostly prince….

anoh @ 1:52 pm on 04/07/2014

welcome hope u have a lot of great time with the boyz & realy loving your voice bt really missng prodigy tho….bt good luck love you MB bt mostly prince….

i miss Prod but EJ looks like a great addition to MB. Make TM proud EJ.

ivy baby g @ 2:07 am on 04/08/2014

yes there might be A NEW GUY in mindless behavior ,havent heard him sing bt all comments are loving his voice..i loved mindless behaviour with prodigy now tht his gone i havent been so mch interested and thought jacob latimorewas going to join..anyway all am sayng i’ll support you guyscoz i still love yall and welcome to Ej…and hope prod and m.b success in their carrie I LoVE YALL

mikki @ 9:21 am on 04/10/2014

Prodigy was my favorite. But, I’m not blind to the fact that EJ can sing way better then Prod. Prodigy is a dancer that can “sing.” Elijah is a Real singer that can dance. Say what you want but, MB will go far without Prod. I wish Prod the best but, I don’t really know about his solo career. He doesn’t have a good enough voice to have even went solo to begin wit. He has no range and no control. He was also the least like one in the group. I sorry I just don’t see it for Prodigy as a solo artist. But the best of luck to him.

ericka @ 10:28 am on 04/10/2014

happy to have u join my #1 band in all America LOVE YOU GUY

bossboy4 @ 10:29 am on 04/10/2014

Ericka shut onion ring head ahh up. that new boy ugly. I prefer prod better than anybody. ej makes me puke in my trashcan. mb aint my fav nomoe

I’m so happy for ej and mb beacuse I think that they can go way farther with ej and without prod but I wish prod the best of luck with his solo carrer

Leah @ 11:39 am on 04/16/2014

He Better Not Screw This Up. Prod Can’t Be Replaced So Easily To Me.

she stupid and dum