Miley Cyrus is Still Mourning Her Dog's Death, is 'So Angry at the World'

Miley Cyrus is Still Mourning Her Dog's Death, is 'So Angry at the World'

Miley Cyrus is still trying to get herself back into a good emotional state after the death of her dog Floyd and she is continuing to use her Twitter page to show her feelings.

“I wanna sleep but all I can do is cry. I never wanna go home to a house where Floyd isnt running & playing. how do I get thru this?” Miley tweeted. “I feel physically sick & I am so emotionally and physically exhausted I feel like I have nothing else to give sweet baby Moonie. Maybe I’m not ready yet…. But being alone won’t bring him back to me….. I’m at a loss I don’t know what to do.”

“I. Want. My. Friend. Back,” Miley added. “Im trying 2 tweet about it rather than screaming and waking up the entire hotel! I wanna f–king screaaam. Im so f–king angry at the world.”

Miley debuted her cute new puppy Moonie earlier that day, but it seems the pup has not yet filled the hole in her heart.

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Celebrity Pets, Miley Cyrus

22251992 @ 12:33 pm on 04/05/2014

OMG it’s a damn dog! Really?? Quit being so dramatic!

mileysucks @ 3:00 pm on 04/05/2014

that picture is disgusting. okay who wants to animals but that to give kisses tongue? :S this sounded rude but I think she is not sad the dog died, is that it cojia every night. after its separation with Liam she is out of control and not for masturbating on stage.

mileysucks @ 3:01 pm on 04/05/2014

that picture is disgusting. okay who wants to animals but that to give kisses tongue? :S this sounded rude but I think she is not sad the dog died, is that it **** the dog every night. after its separation with Liam she is out of control and not for masturbating on stage.

ddpalmer @ 3:40 pm on 04/05/2014

To bad no one else has ever lost a pet. Oh wait, it happens all the time. Not saying it isn’t sad, but get real. She really needs to act like an adult and stop whining in a sad attempt for attention.

22251992 @ 5:54 pm on 04/05/2014

@ddpalmer: I agree completely! Saying that you’re “angry at the world” because of your dog is way overkill

love & war @ 8:21 am on 04/06/2014

You people obviously have never had a pet that you’ve truly loved.
I understand Miley and her pain. To lose a pet is heartbreaking and for the time being it feels like the end of the world. Day by day she came home to a happy house with her friend that loved her unconditionally and now that friend is no longer there. It’s a hard pill to swallow and she is mourning. Let her be. It is not overkill, she just mourns differently than you people. Gosh stop being such A-holes.

love @ 3:03 pm on 04/06/2014

That’s what I’m saying. But then again, I’m not an an animal person. Guess it depends on the person. Some people love their pets like they love their children.

Jaylee @ 6:46 pm on 04/06/2014

What idiots to criticize the way SOMEONE ELSE decides to mourn. Hate her or love her, she’s hurting and my heart goes out to her. Pain is pain. This pet was part of her family and it’s hard to lose something who was there for you unconditionally. You don’t find that kind of love with humans very often! When you come home and see that tail wagging, that brightens your day. To lose something like that, something that made you happy is hard!

ddpalmer @ 3:06 am on 04/07/2014

@Jaylee: When that SOMEONE ELSE decides to mourn in public and wants EVERYONE ELSE to feel sorry for them, then they deserve to be criticized.

Jaylee: maybe you are right, but still she is in pain . Miley if you are reading this … I am your biggest fan. I am still your biggest fan. Your song wrecking ball is great, but the fact that the death of your dog is sad and painful , the good news is that you will always have him in your heart. Let her be. Yes, you might think she made bad decisions,but those things were her choices she made.

The last part was,for anyone who thinks of her bad.