“I don’t feel responsible for her in her work, but I feel protective in her personal life, just because I’m her older sister and she’ll always be my younger sister. I very much think that what she does and what I do is so personal and I won’t try to enforce my opinion on her. We don’t talk about acting ever. Of course I feel a protectiveness of her,” Dakota said.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Grace Helbig Joins Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore and More for Red Nose Day – Just Jared
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did Jacob Whitesides and Bea Miller break up? – Teen.com
- Note to self: Never get in a rap battle with Rebel Wilson. She will destroy you – TooFab
- Alli Simpson dishes on social media pressures – Tigerbeat
- There’s a Japanese Popstar who’s performing at the Hammerstein Ballroom, and you can NEVER meet her – PopCrush
- Maisie Williams crashes Kit Harrington‘s radio interview over the phone – EW