“I don’t feel responsible for her in her work, but I feel protective in her personal life, just because I’m her older sister and she’ll always be my younger sister. I very much think that what she does and what I do is so personal and I won’t try to enforce my opinion on her. We don’t talk about acting ever. Of course I feel a protectiveness of her,” Dakota said.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Get The Scoop on What’s Coming To Netflix in March – TooFab
- These are all the nominees that we think will win at The Oscars this Sunday – Just Jared
- Ariana Grande‘s had some really awkward moments in interviews – Teen.com
- Sofia Carson is really ready to be Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen again, and we’re not complaining – Tigerbeat
- Taylor Swift just trademarked ‘Swifties’, her fans’ collective name. So there’s that. – PopCrush
- Dove Cameron isn’t dealing with anyone who hate on her happiness – TeenVogue