Victoria Justice & Jennette McCurdy: Farmer's Market Meet Up

Victoria Justice & Jennette McCurdy: Farmer's Market Meet Up

Victoria Justice runs into former Nickelodeon channel-mate Jennette McCurdy while out at the farmer’s market on Sunday afternoon (April 6) in Studio City, Calif.

The 21-year-old actresses walked around the weekly open market with Victoria‘s mom, Serene, and picked up a few shaved ice treats on the go.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Victoria Justice

“I get to drive Vincent’s supa sexy sleek red Ruby convertible today!! Yahoo! Look out LA ???????? P.S. It’s beyond gorgeous out,” Vic captioned on Instagram during the day.

In case you missed it, read Ariana Grande‘s statement about the Sam & Cat shake up.

FYI: Victoria is wearing Black Orchid jeans.

15+ pics inside…

Victoria-jennette victoria justice jennette mccurdy market meet up 11
Victoria-jennette victoria justice jennette mccurdy market meet up 12
Victoria-jennette victoria justice jennette mccurdy market meet up 13
Victoria-jennette victoria justice jennette mccurdy market meet up 14
Victoria-jennette victoria justice jennette mccurdy market meet up 15

maggie @ 10:58 pm on 04/06/2014

Victoria is such a queen, I love her :)

Christian @ 11:00 pm on 04/06/2014

I’m in love with Victoria Justice

lala @ 4:12 am on 04/07/2014

can’t wait to see Victoria’s new work

Mikie x @ 4:19 am on 04/07/2014

These two girls are really talented I love them so much

Jay @ 5:11 am on 04/07/2014

Victoria seems catty and stuck up

LANDON @ 5:13 am on 04/07/2014

Two girls who hate on Grande, what a surprise there!

Deunta @ 12:10 pm on 04/07/2014

@LANDON two girls that hate on grande?? Hahaha you don’t even know do you? Wow people are do delusional….

Colleen @ 1:25 pm on 04/07/2014

LOVE YOU VICTORIA!! Gorgeous as always ;)

Danielle @ 2:08 pm on 04/07/2014

LOVE YOU VIC!!! Looking so good. xo

michelle @ 2:08 pm on 04/07/2014

@Jay: Lolz in what world? Victoria is the sweetest person ever. She takes so much time out of her life to talk to her fans and does such incredible things for them. I’ve met her twice and both times she was SO sweet. She is amazing, take your hate somewhere else.

michelle @ 2:09 pm on 04/07/2014

@LANDON: What does that even matter? Even if they don’t like her, Jennette & Victoria have been friends for YEARS. Friends are allowed to hang out, you know.

freddy @ 8:05 pm on 04/07/2014

I think this is a tiny bit of a rub to Ariana, especially after the last few weeks of rumors about on set problems with “Sam & Cat”.

Ashley @ 8:05 pm on 04/07/2014

@LANDON Victoria doesn’t hate anybody. And if she ”hated Grande” as you say, she would have plenty of reasons. What she did to her was disgusting. I wonder when will people realise how she really is.

Ashley @ 8:08 pm on 04/07/2014

@Jay @Jay: Ha, you clearly don’t know her very well. She’s anything but stuck up, she’s so sweet and caring.

Maggie @ 8:09 pm on 04/07/2014

Victoria is like the nicest girl ever. And she’s so beautiful and talented. I swear I will never understand the haters.

GI @ 8:11 pm on 04/07/2014

I love Victoria, can’t wait for her new projects :)

lucy @ 8:14 pm on 04/07/2014

Wow, victoria is so gorgeous can’t wait to see her on Eye Candy and No Kiss List she’s a great actress. Also, I love her songs Gold and Shake, she’s super talented!

John @ 8:17 pm on 04/07/2014

Jennette is pretty but damn, Victoria Justice is something else. I will marry her someday.

rosey @ 1:11 am on 04/08/2014

did anyonw notice how jenette is wearing flats and victoria booties and she doesnt look that tall from jenette? i always victoria was tall shes more like lanky then lol

Jessica @ 2:43 am on 07/06/2014

Alright guys I went through a lot of drama in middle school and high school so I know what I am talking about. Trust me! I am writing this because I want people to know or at least get a hint of what’s going on. My theory is that Ariana Grande was jealous of Victoria Justice during ‘Victorious’ and I know it is crazy because Ariana is perfect, but she was jealous of Victoria because she was star of the show you know? She got more attention. Ariana wanted to be prettier and get more attention than Victoria (like a competition) so she changed. Victoria used to have long hair and she is pretty thin, Ariana used to have short hair and was just a tiny bit chunkier before. But now she has long hair and lost 20 pounds and she very much did get a lot of attention. She loves it too. And then to explain why she changed she made up a story… And then Ariana found something to fight about with Victoria (like a volcano waiting to erupt) and they fought about cancellation of ‘Victorious’. And Victoria mentioned how she thought Ariana was her friend but she threw her under the bus. That is because Ariana is one of those girls that acts like a friend and seems like a very nice person but inside she is a bit mean. Ariana acted like a friend to Victoria but she hated her inside. Now it seems like Jeanette is in a similar position as Victoria was (why else would she visit Victoria for advice ? I mean she has a perfectly good friend near her right?). Obviously Ariana and Jeanette aren’t really “friends” anymore because Jeanette visited Ariana’s nemesis. Now let’s look at iCarly and Zoey 101. There weren’t really any dramas in iCarly right? Jeanette and Miranda seemed to be getting along well for many years. And there weren’t any drams including Victoria in Zoey 101. Why is it that they go through drama where they have to be around Ariana?
I am not taking sides. This is strictly on evidence.